JIMIN

~Imagine~

THIS IS FOR YOU DIRTY DIRTY PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO LIKE SMUT. HOW TF I WROTE THIS ? IDEK. I USUALLY WRITE THIS CRAP WHEN I'M HIGH ASF. i dont take any drugs, drugs are bad kids. except for the good ones that make you feel better. Get your goddamn holy water ready and pray to Jisoos, Shesus, Namjesus and all your other gods.

"Oh Jimin~" I said, putting an arm around his neck, my back on his body, as i slid my body down. I came back up and started grinding my hips against his.

"Jagiya~" he whispered, placing his hands on my sides, underneath my loose t-shirt.

I turned and faced him, putting both arms around his neck. I moved close to his face, slightly brushing my lips against his. "Stop teasing me," he smirked.

I responded by placing my lips on his. Our lips moved in sync with each other. He slid his hands up and down my sides, caressing my body gently.

My hands strayed, trailing down his torso. I could feel his abs through his clothing, even through the loose grey hoodie he had on.

My hands kept traveling until I felt a bulge in his pants. I looked at him and smirked, gently grabbing the bulge, which caused him to groan softly.

His hands moved to my hips, pulling my pants down a bit, revealing the top of my underwear. He slid two fingers underneath the exposed piece of material as I started to undo his belt.

He placed his whole hand underneath the side of my underwear, caressing my leg.

He then moved his hand to the front, the warmth radiating off his hand feeling nice.

As I was almost done undoing his belt, I felt his his fingers wrap around my member. He slowly started stroking me, causing me to moan without realizing it. As I let out my sound of pleasure, I felt Jimin get a little bit harder.

Jimin had started slow, but gradually went faster. "S-Stop," I tried telling Jimin. "Not yet baby," he said huskily.

With one swift pump motion, Jimin made me throw my head back and yell out in pleasure as I reached my climax.

Jimin took his hand out of my pants and licked whatever cum that covered his fingers. "Hm, you taste good today," he smirked.

"Today?!" I asked out of breath. "Yeah, it's fruity." "Shut up Jimin." "Never," he smirked before picking me up, taking me to the bed.