Chapter 1 : The Legend Walks Again

A/n : I'm giving you some more titles also I will be changing your name as well so look at the info page again please

Have you heard of the legend of the Dragonborn...no...well let me tell you, the legend says of a human who was born with the blood and soul of an immortal dragon, this human had a gift given to him for the dragon god of time Akatosh, its said that every dragonborn in history has been given the blood from Akatosh's own heart to give them the powers of a full grown dragon, through out all of the dragonborn's in history one of them caught Akatosh's interest, this dragonborn was unlike all the others while he wanted power just like all they others, all of them wanted to become the strongest and take over a certain area, but this dragonborn wanted power to protect humanity at all costs once he defeated Alduin, Akatosh sent a dragon down to bring him this dragonborn, the dragon returned with the dragonborn along with his friend and companion, after thank them for their hard work Akatosh gave them his blessing as well as giving the dragonborn the title of Dovah God the highest title Akatosh can give anyone, Akatosh then granted the Dragonborn one wish, what the dragonborn asked for shocked even him, the dragonborn asked Akatosh to make it so the he will not age or become sick, when asked why the dragonborn simply replied that he wish's to watch over humanity until the end of days, Akatosh then made it so all 3 of them will not age and immune to all poisons and diseases and with that Akatosh said farewell to the dragonborn knowing that humanity is in very good hands, years past and the dragonborn's name went down in history as the strongest Dragonborn this Dragonborn's name was Y/n Dovah.....

Y/n p.o.v

Its been a few years since I got the title of Dovah God from Akatosh and I can honestly say

Y/n : "this is boring"

Serana : "its your fault you wanted to go to school" 

Y/n : "yeah but if I know we would have to do homework I would of said no"

Serana : "your just lazy"

Y/n : "oh am I, its so boring look at what Bran is doing"

we turned to see Bran doing this

(imagen its Bran)

Serana : "stop complaining or else no dinner"

Y/n : "you suck"

Serana : "of course I do I'm a vampire"

Y/n : "funny very funny"

Timeskip

As we were eating dinner Serana asked me something

Serana : "hey Y/n did anything happen in school"

Y/n : "nothing much I beat up the perverts for trying to peek on the girls, I bumped into Koneko as well It was weird when I tried talking to her she turned red and ran away from me but hey whatever why do you want to know"