Chapter 12(Season 2) : The Dragonborn Comes

Currently in the underworld a war was raging on, due to the stupidity of a group of power hungry factions, but in the after life....

Y/n : "what do you 2 want, if its another ass kicking then I'm not interested"

Harkon : "and to think we fell to his blade"

Miraak : "yes it's disappointing really"

Y/n : "what the hell are you both talking about"

Miraak : "you are said to be the strongest Dovahkiin yet you die to a simple illness"

Y/n : "because until you morons I lived long enough, I don't blame Akatosh or the girls for my death it was my decision to push my self and I died because of my own actions"

Harkon : "why Serana fell for you is something I'll never understand"

Y/n : "did you come here to piss me off"

Miraak : "no, we came here to give you another chance"

Y/n : "chance, what the hell are you talking about"

Harkon : "you see we maybe enemies but even we won't tolerate races thinking their above us"

Miraak : "so if we give you our ramaining power there's a chance that you will go back to the living world"

Y/n : "I doubt 2 people will be enough"

Miraak : "look around you"

Y/n's eyes widen as he suddenly saw a lot of dragons, the dragon priests, even the daedric Princes along woth their followers showd up.

Y/n : "what is going on"

Harkon : "we have all agreed to give you our remaining strength"

Miraak : "we all don't like our race being mocked, so we want you to show those power hungry factions what a true dragon slayer can do"

Harkon : "but if you do accept our power you will become a hybrid"

Y/n : "but I'm already half dragon"

Harkon : "yes but due to me and the daedric Prince of the hunt you will become 1/4 Human, 1/4 Dragon, 1/4 Werewolf and a 1/4 Vampire"

Y/n took a deep breath and smiled.

Y/n : "if I can see the girls again.....do it"

At Castle Volkihar

Serana's mother Victoria had dug up Y/n's body had placed it on a table in her alchemy lab, as she tried everything she had collected many black soul gems, and other ingredients but any spell she tried wouldn't work almost like something was stopping her, but as she had almost given up she suddenly herd something move, she looked up and to her shock Y/n was standing up, he had a pair of rip trousers on as he was in the coffin for weeks, but what shocked her the most was that all the cuts he had along with some of the decaying parts began healing them self's until he was at full strength again.

Victoria : "Y/n, is that you"

Y/n slowly turned and smiled as he saw Victoria there with a shocked face on her.

Y/n : "oh hello again Victoria"

Timeskip(Underworld)

As the war raged on all factions began losing their numbers faster than they expected, due to the Kouh Treaty both The Angels and Fallen had to help but it was looking so well for them as well, but what they didn't expect was that Great Red and Ophis decided to help the factions against Arceus and Akatosh, they also brought back Issei and he was much stronger than before due to having part of both Ophis and Greatsl Reds power......

Currently facing off The leaders were standing in front of Akatosh, Arceus, Serana and the other girls, the leaders had Isse Great Red and Ophis beside them.

Michael : "give up there has already been enough blood shed"

Serana : "like hell you factions are nothing but power hungry if you won't stop we'll make you"

As the leaders were about to lunch an attack something very familiar happened.....

??? : "FUS RO DAH"

suddenly the leaders along with Ophis, Issei and even Great Red was pushed backwards.

As the leaders were shocked at what happened Serana and the others eyes widen...

Serana(mind) : "no...it can't be he died"

Victoria : "Serana"

Everyone turned to see Victoria making her way to them.

Serana : "mum what are you doing here"

Victoria : "I have great news for you"

Everyone looked to see something move at incredible speeds, first Great Reds wings were cut off then Ophis was slung into the wall followed by Issei getting ripped clean in half....

Serana : "mum do you know what's going on"

Victoria : "yes I do, you see that person.....Its Y/n"

Everyone's eyes widen.

Serana : "how is that..."

Victoria : "only a dragonborn can destroy a dragons soul, so when Y/n died his soul remained immortal as he was born with the soul of a dragon"

Akatosh : "wait do you mean you created Y/n a new body"

Victoria : "no from what he told me, he met Miraak and Harkon in the after life, both of them along with others gave their remaining power to him, which began healing his body and brought him back fem the dead"

Timeskip

After the battle Issei was dead, Both Great Red and Ophis were unconscious on the ground both Michael and Azazel were thrown away by Y/n's shout and only Sirzechs was still remaining.

Y/n : this ends now"

Y/n put his hand through Sirzechs's chest killing him, as he did he let out a large roar which caused all the other fighting to stop and look to see Sirzechs dead.

Y/n : cthis war ends now"

Both Akatosh and Arceus told their army's to head home leaving a bunch of Faction Mambers who surrendered, but as they were rounded up.....

Serana : "Y...Y/n is that you"

Y/n turned to see the girls and Akatosh with Arceus looking at him with his new armour he had gotten.

Y/n pulled down his hood making the girls slowly tear up, Serana was the first to approach Y/n making him smile

Y/n : "didn't I tell you not to cry...Idiot"

Serana burst into tears and hugged Y/n, as he hugged back the other girls joined in crushing him.....

Y/n : "need....Oxygen...."