Chapter 2(Season 2) : Y/n Vs Groudon & Kyogre

Currently just outside of Kouh a large battle was going on in a the nearby ocean, 2 large creatures appeared, one of them was  a massive, bipedal, dinosaur-like creature covered in red, segmented plates of thick skin that act as armor. It has a gray underside and large white spikes that run along the sides of its head, body, and tail. It has four claws on each hand, four dozer-like blades on the end of its large tail, and three claws on each foot with gray markings under its feet.

 It has four claws on each hand, four dozer-like blades on the end of its large tail, and three claws on each foot with gray markings under its feet

The other one was  a massive whale-like creature with two big pectoral fins, each with four white square-shaped nails. It has a deep blue body and a white chin area with two small spikes protruding under it. Above each eye are two white, oval-shaped spots. It has red stripes around its chin, eyes, dorsal fins, and torso.

They are better known as Groudon and Kyogre, both had begun to fight once more but as they did the supernatural world approach the battle field

3rd Person P.O.V

As the leaders of the factions watched the battle, they stood there along with a lot of soldiers and peerages from different high class families, Yasaka appeared with some soldiers and her daughter Kunou.

Rias : "brother what's going on"

Sirzechs : "take a look"

Everyone looked on as the two large beasts collided everyone could feel the monster power coming from both of them, and this caused Rias to smirk a little.

Rias : "brother if we can get them on our side, we can finally get Koneko back from Y/n, as well as make him join us"

Sirzechs thought about it and these two monsters along with a dragon slayer would make them near unstoppable.

Sirzechs : "ok but how do we capture them"

As they tried coming up with a plan, Ophis and Team Vali showed up.

Vali : "so you want them to join us"

Ophis : "yes"

As Vali changed into his Balance Breaker, he flow to them while catching the attention of the factions.