Chapter 7(Season 2) : I Have What????

The next morning Y/n woke up and took a shower before heading down stairs and into the kitchen, as he did he saw that the others were in their.

Y/n : "I'm surprised to see all of you are up already"

Serana : "need I remind you who wakes you up"

Y/n : "the only reason you wake me up is it feed on me you blood sucker"

Serana : "you love me and don't deny it"

Y/n sighed while Serana just giggled at his response, as they did out side of whiterun 3 people stood there with cloaks on.

??? : "are you sure about this sis, what if he isn't here"

??? : "yes I'm sure about it"

As the 3 walked into Whiterun the saw that the blacksmith was out side doing work.

Adrianne : "got some good peices out here, if you interested to buy. More inside"

??? : "um excuse us, we were hoping to may help us"

Adrianne : "well what is it your looking to get some help with"

??? : "we're looking for someone, he's our step brother and we've been trying to find him"

Adrianne : "I see, what's his name"

??? : "Y/n, Y/n Dovah"

3rd Person P.O.V

Currently in Kolskeggr Mine, Y/n had just finished clearing out all of the Forswarn and was mining all the gold that was available to him. He had come up with an idea and if it works his peerage wouldn't have to worry about magic users ever again.

After getting enough gold he exited the mine and was about to make his way home when he saw a Legendary Dragon land in front of him.

Y/n instantly grow a large smirk.

Y/n : "I'm glad you showed up.....i was being to get board of fighting devils"

Y/n took out his Daedric sword and told Rayquaza that he wanted this one himself.

Y/n : "now, let's have some fun....shall we"

Elsewhere

Currently outside of Y/n's house the girls from Y/n's peerage along with the Snow and the others were all chatting to each other, when they saw 3 people with cloaks.

Serana : "can we help you"

??? : "do you know where our brother is"

Serana : "brother??, what are you talking about"

??? : "don't play dumb with us, you know where our brother is don't you"

Paarthurnax : "who's your brother?"

??? : "his name is Dovah, Y/n Dovah"

The girls eyes widen but before anyone could say anything something hit the ground pretty hard causing the girls to be covered in dust, after it died down they saw a dragon that was dead and on top Y/n was using his Dragon Aspect with his sword in the dragons skull.

Y/n : "haven't had a good fight like that in a while, Koggan Fellow Dovah Hi Grah Pruzah"

After taking his sword from the dragons head and absorbing its soul he looked to see the girls looking at him.

Y/n : "what's everyone looking at"

Serana : "hey Y/n when we're you going to tell us you had sister"

Y/n : "what are you talking"

Just then the 3 girls that have been looking for Y/n stood infront of him.

......

Y/n : "so....who are you 3"

Yuri : "h...hello sir my name is Yuri, these are my sisters Hinata and Mei"

hello sir my name is Yuri, these are my sisters Hinata and Mei"

(Yuri on the left, Hinata on the Right Mei in the middle)

Y/n : "ok....so why are you here"

Yuri : "we've been searching all over for you.....Big Brother"

.........

Y/n : "what"

Timeskip

After going back inside Y/n sand down with Serana beside him and the others stood behind him, as they did his "sisters" sat across from him.

Y/n : "how do you know that I'm your step brother"

Yuuki told him everything, after Y/n's mum had passed away his father got together with their mum but after the 3 of them were born he left them without a single trace.

Y/n : "that good for nothing bastard, if I ever get my hands on him I'll shout him apart"

Y/n's eyes widen as he felt Serana grab his hand.

Y/n : "s...sorry I just despise him"

Serana : "I know you've told me a while ago remember"

After he took a deep breath he looked back at the 3 sitting infront of him.

Y/n : "sorry about that, please continue"

Yuri : "as our mum was about to pass away she said that before they met he had another child with a different women and that we were younger Step sisters, after that we've been all over skyrim for you"

Serana : "why don't you live with us"

Y/n : "wait what"

Serana : "well they have no place to go and they are your step sisters"

Mei : "really, can we live with you big brother"

Y/n looked to see everyone looking at him.

Y/n : "fine"

As they girls all left Y/n saw Serana smirking.

Y/n(mind) : "what are you up to vampire...."