Chapter 8 (Season 2) : Y/n Vs Alduin & Rest

After spending weeks training the girls, crafting them weapons and armour it was finally time to face Alduin, after traveling to the throat of the world Y/n stood there with his sword and shield ready, the girls said that they wanted to help but Y/n told them to keep other dragons from interfering in their fight, as he waited he could hear the girls fighting other dragons as he did he soon heard a familiar roar and looked up.

Y/n : "you've finally shown up.....Alduin"

Alduin landed infront of Y/n.

Alduin : "Dovahkiin, I will defeat you this time"

Y/n : "you know, just because your a girl doesn't mean I won't hurt you"

Alduin chuckled and change into her human self.

Alduin : "I should of known that Paarthurnax wouldn't keep her mouth shut"

Y/n : "you just don't know when you quit, wasn't the last time I kicked your ass enough"

Alduin smirked and pulled out a pitch black sword, as both of them got into a stance they soon charged at each other, as their blades collided off each other it sent shcok waves through out the mountain, with each strike they got fast and stronger the others could feel the shear power coming from both fighters.

With The Girl's.

As the girls were holding their own against Alduin's followers, they suddenly could hear the sounds of loud booms along with steel hitting each other.

Emma : "what is that"

Serana : "that would be Y/n, their fight has just begun its up to us to keep these dragons off their backs"

Back With Y/n

Y/n : "don't you get it Alduin, you won't beat me just give it up already"

Y/n looked to see Alduin kneeling on one knee, her sword was destroyed she had cuts along her body and was out of breath.

Y/n : "it ends now Alduin, any time you come back I'll put you back down where you belong"

Y/n lifted his sword ready to kill Alduin......

Alduin : "why...."

Y/n : "what"

Alduin : "it's not fair"

Y/n's eyes widen as he saw Alduin.....crying

Alduin : "why can't I ever get what I want"

Y/n : "you want to kill everyone, why would I let you do that"

Alduin : "I...I did at first....but my goals have changed"

Y/n : "what are you talking"

Alduin : "I...I want"