Chapter 13(Season 2) : Summoned To Another World(Ending)

As time past on everything slowly went back to normal, the Factions due to their loses decided it would be best to try an make peace with Y/n and the others, Serafall and 3 New satans were chosen to lead the devils, Micheal was replaced with his sister Gabriel and the fallen kept Azazel but he was now under watch, as for Y/n.....well.

Y/n kept his job up he went out a slayed any dragon that would cause anyone trouble, he had just recently slayed another 2 Dragon's and was making his way home, as he got their he couldn't help but sigh after previous events Akatosh had gotten them a bigger house but he didn't care to much, as he got in he saw to blurs shot straight for him.

???/??? : "Dad your home"

Y/n chuckled and rubbed their heads.

Y/n : "ok Hayley, Leticia come on I need to get up"

Hayley Toujou - Y/n and Koneko's daughter

Leticia Volkihar - Y/n and Serana's daughter

As the got off and Y/n stood up, they went off to play with their siblings and Y/n headed into the living room and saw his wives all their

Y/n : "hey I'm back"

Serana : "about time, how was dragon slyering"

Y/n : "5 dragons tried fucking with me, but I ended it quickly"

As he laid there he smiled at the girls who looked confused a bit.

Asia : "you seem happy"

Y/n : "why wouldn't I be, I have a great family with my beautiful wives what's not to love"

As they all sat there, Akatosh walked with with a serous look on him.

Akatosh : "Y/n we need to talk"

Y/n : "most be important I've never seen you this serous before"

Akatosh opened a small portol which showed and entire town fighting a dragon.

Y/n : "ok where's the problem ill head there straight away"

Akatosh : "Y/n, this isn't a normal attack due to the fact....its in another world"