Meeting Aria, Hanna, Spencer, and Emily

-Dani’s (POV)-

I'm about to enter The Brew when someone in a black hoodie catches my attention. They are just standing there like they are watching San and me. I feel a hand touch my shoulder and I jump a little. I look over and see Santana looking at me with concern in her eyes.

Santana: Hey are you all right Dani?

I look back behind me and no one is there. I fake a smile because to be honest I'm kind of freaked out.

Dani: Yeah I'm...I'm fine.

Santana raises an eyebrow she does that when she knows that I'm lying I mean we have been dating for a while so she knows me pretty well.

Santana: What did you see across the street?

Dani: It's probably nothing to worry about but, I thought I saw someone in a black hoodie watching us.

Santana looks around than pulls me inside.

-The Brew-

Santana and I walk up to the counter Emily is still working. When she sees us she smiles.

Emily: You two are still here.

Dani: Yeah we decided to stay in town for a while.

Emily: Well I hope that you enjoy your time here.

Santana: I highly doubt that we enjoy our time here.

I nudge Santana with my elbow she looks at me.

Santana: What? All I'm saying is that this is a very small town and there isn't much here.

Emily: Well that's true there isn't much but there are places outside of Rosewood you could go to.

I smile the door opens Santana and I turn around and three girls come in. I recognize one of them she is the girl from the kitchen.

-Emily's (POV)-

Aria, Hanna, and Spencer enter The Brew Spencer makes eye contact with me. The three of them walk up to the counter.

Spencer: Don't you answer your phone Em?

Emily: Sorry I've been busy.

Spencer: Yeah fraternizing with a possible enemy.

Spencer looks at the blonde and black haired girl.

Santana: What did you just say?

Aria: What she meant is...is...that...uh...she doesn't know you.

Santana: And that gave her the excuse to call us the enemy?

The black haired girl looks at Spencer it looks like she knows her.

Santana: Wait you're the girl from the kitchen.

Spencer: That's me.

Santana: You know running out like that was kind of rude I mean yeah I'm rude and all but, I would never run out on someone that I don't know.

Spencer: I only ran out because I have a hard time trusting people that I don't know.

Santana: How do you know that you can't trust us? You don't even know us.

Spencer: Exactly.

I can tell that the black haired girl is getting mad I don't know who this girl is but I can tell that she wants to rip Spencer’s head off. The blonde places a hand on the black haired girl's arm she starts to calm down.