Following a Lead

-Aria's (POV)-

-Aria's Car-

I'm driving down the street and I notice Dani and Santana standing at the bus station they have bags with them. Dani is looking at a piece of paper in her hand. I decide to stop in front of them Santana notices me and taps Dani on the shoulder getting her attention Dani looks up from the paper she is looking at. She notices me and smiles.

Santana: Its Aria, right?

Aria: Right. What are you guys up to?

Santana: Oh we are heading to Philadelphia.

Aria: Oh. Do you two want a ride there instead of taking the bus? I would be more than happy to drive you.

Dani hesitates for a little bit and she is about to answer until Santana answers for her.

Santana: You know what? We would love a ride.

Dani: Wait what?

Santana smiles a little and pulls Dani to the side.

-Santana’s (POV)-

I pull Dani to the side so that we can talk.

Santana: Dani we took a bus here and I really don’t want to take another one to Philly.

Dani: But San I…

Santana: She’s offering us a ride. Why not take it?

Dani sighs.

Dani: All right fine.

Dani and I walk up to Aria.

Dani: Are you sure that your parents would be okay with you taking us?

Dani gets into the front seat and I get into the backseat.

Aria: Of course. Do you know how long you guys will be there for?

Santana: We were planning on staying for a couple of days we have some stuff to do there.

Aria: Okay I can drop you guys off and then I can come back if you want me to.

Santana: Sure. How can we get a hold of you?

Aria: I’ll give you guys my number when we get to Philadelphia.

Santana: Awesome.

Aria drives down the highway and I look out the window watching the trees pass by.

Aria: So you said that you guys are from New York?

Dani: Yeah.

Aria: How long have you guys been there?

Dani: I’ve been there for almost a year.

Santana: I’ve been there for almost two years.

Aria: Wow.

Dani: Yeah.

Aria: What do you guys do there?

Santana: Well I work as a full time waitress at The Spotlight Diner.

Dani: I am also a full time waitress at The Spotlight Diner.

Aria: That’s cool.

Santana: Yeah. What about you what do you do besides go to school?

Aria: Well I like to hang out with my friends.

Dani: Your friends are Hanna, Spencer, and Emily right?

Aria: Yup they are.

Santana: How long have you been friends with them?

Aria: For as long as I can remember.

Dani: That’s good to have friends like that.

Aria: Yes it is.

Aria’s phone goes off but she ignores it.

Santana: Aren’t you going to answer that?

Aria: Oh I don’t talk on the phone while I am driving, if it’s important they will leave a voicemail.

Dani: Smart.

Aria smiles and nods her head.

-Spencer’s (POV)-

-Hanna’s House-

Emily, Hanna, and I are up in Hanna’s room I have my phone to my ear trying to get a hold of Aria. I get her voicemail.

Aria’s Voicemail: Hi you reached Aria leave your name and number after the tone and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Spencer: Aria it’s Spence we are all at Hanna’s but you aren’t here anyways give me a call when you get this.

I sigh and hang up the phone.

Spencer: She didn’t answer.

Hanna: Maybe she got held up.

Spencer: I didn’t even see her at all today and her car isn’t at her house.

Emily: Maybe she went somewhere. I’m sure that she is fine Spence.

Spencer: What if Santana and Dani did something to her? I mean do we even trust them?

Hanna: I do.

Emily: Me too.

Spencer: How can you guys trust them? You don’t even know them.

Hanna: They seemed like nice people Spence.

Spencer: Yeah but Dani did lie to us.

Emily: I’m sure she has a good reason for lying.

Spencer: And what good reason is that?

Emily: I don’t know.

Spencer: Exactly.

I sit on Hanna’s bed and play with my phone.

-Dani’s (POV)-

-Aria’s Car-

After three hours we finally get to Philadelphia and I would have to say it wasn’t bad getting to know Aria. Aria turns a corner and stops the car.

Santana: Thank you for the ride Aria.

Dani: Yeah we appreciate it.

Aria: Anytime. Oh yeah here is my number give me a call when you need picked up.

Aria grabs a notepad and pen she writes her number down than hands me the piece of paper I take it.

Dani: Thank you.

Aria: Anytime.

Santana waves and Aria waves back she drives off. I take out the piece of paper that has the address on it I look around.

Santana: So where is this place at?

Dani: Um, 3411 Chestnut apartment 201.

Santana puts the address into her phone and we follow her GPS. When we get there we walk into the building and head to the apartment.

-Apartment Building-

When we get to the apartment the door is cracked open a little I open it a little more and walk in I gasp.

Sorry I haven’t updated this story that much I was focusing on my other one. What do you think happened? Are you guys enjoying this story?