CHARACTERS

Love the people who saw you

when you were invisible to everyone else.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alycia Debnam Carey as Rose Bruneau

The beautiful girl with her basket full of red flowers

Aaron Tveit as Enjolras

The brave man who ran into the girl

psd used on the gifs is from odairannies on tumblr.

Playlist:
The les miserables soundtrack from the movie

Playlist:The les miserables soundtrack from the movie

Disclaimers:

Disclaimers:

1. I don't own Les Miserables,

the only credits I can take are the ones for Rose and her storyline,

those are my ideas (with a lot of help from my dear friend).

2. English isn't my first language,

so that means it isn't perfect.

Please don't hate on me when something isn't correct

I truly try my best.

3. I know the whole commotion around Enjoltaire and I also know that there is a whole thing around Enjolras' sexuality. Some people say he's gay, others say that he is pansexual and a lot of people say that he's only in love with France and Revolution.

I want to ask you not to hate on me for letting him fall in love with a woman. Please don't tell me that I am a homophobic since I am whipping out his sexuality, 'cus I am not. No one knows for sure who or what he loves, so me making him love someone doesn't mean I am hating on the idea of him being gay/pan/...

I really like Enjoltaire, I even talk about it in this story. I tried my best to include it and I feel like I succeeded.

4. This is based on the movie!

I haven't seen the musical yet, nor have I read the book (yet).

So, it is possible that this is a bit different from those 2.

Please, keep in mind that I've only seen the movie.

Shoutouts:

glowingroot

I can't thank you enough for your help and your support.

You helped me with the storyline and just reading it everytime I've send you a new part.

The way you loved Rose made me write more and more, since I knew that you liked it so that meant I wasn't the only one.

You are my greatest friend and I want you to realise how amazing you are.

Also shoutout to my father :)

He is the reason I watched Les Miserables for the first time.

He got so excited for me when Eddie Redmayne came on screen (Last year we went to fantastic beasts togheter, so that's why).

I was fasinated by the man with the golden locks but that doesn't mean that I didn't adore how happy he was when Marius showed his face for the first time.

He has seen the musical together with my mother long before I was born and the whole night while we were watching the move, they talked about how amazing it was live.

I am jealous of that and now that my sister is going to see Les Miserables, I am even more jealous.

One last shoutout is to you, the reader

I want to thank everyone for the upcomming support

Every person that is going to read this story means a whole lot to me.

Thank you for enjoying this fanfiction

lots of love,

MoonchiId