XI : This Is Haise. Don't Be Like Haise.

You wandered in the alleyway with Cameron who was satisfied with the information the two of you had gained.

"Now, do you have any preferences? For the meal, that is." Cameron asked, giving you a smirk.

"Not really, but... Not a smoker, maybe? Or an alcoholic." You improvised. Apparently, it was the right thing to say, because Cameron nodded and said 'same', before going further into the alley.

You were scarily good when it came to acting. You supposed (and were glad that) Haise was right about you.

Cameron stopped in front of you as he found his victim. He leaned back towards you and nodded towards the person.

"She smells good, doesn't she?" He said as you turned your eyes to the familiar bluette walking nonchalantly, back turned to you both.

You sniffed the air and nodded. "Yeah, she does. Wow." You gaped, nodding at Cameron, who activated his kakugan and walked towards Saiko while you stayed a bit behind. It'd be better this way, so you could disappear faster.

Cameron didn't even wait until Saiko turned around before he unleashed his kagune, giving you all the green signal. No fucking wonder he was named Spider, that dude's kagune was literally eight tarantula legs, holy shit. It gave you shivers.

Cameron kicked a rock towards the girl in front of him, causing her to nervously turn around, eyes widening at the sight of the huge kagune.

"Hi there." He smirked (you could literally hear it), waving at the poor girl.

"Hello to you too." A voice answered, but it certainly wasn't Saiko's.

Urie emerged from the darkness, quinque in hand. Cameron looked back to you, alarmed and you simply stared back, eyes wide with fear as he mouthed the words 'run'.

You decided to listen to him and skillfully climb the walls of the alley, settling down on the roof to observe in case they needed any help, although you doubted it. Haise was going to show up anytime, and the two of them could easily take on the S rated ghoul.

The only thing that didn't go according to plan was Spider's true strength. Urie was literally knocked out a minute into the fight, Mutsuki couldn't help because he was busy getting Saiko out of the mess and Shirazu... Aparently, he was ordered to stay by your side through this whole thing, in case anything happened to you.

It meant Haise was stuck all alone, fighting the ghoul.

You had assumed things wouldn't be so bad, considering he wasn't Kaneki Ken, but yet again, you were wrong.

"What the shit?!" Shirazu exclaimed when Haise launched forwards, ready to rip the ghoul in front of him to shreds.

You gaped at the scene before you. "He's legit loosing control." You said.

"Yeah, I fuckin see that!" The shark boy next to you said, eyeing the fight with fear. "What are we gonna do once he takes him down?"

"I don't know." You admitted, scared for your life. Urie, Mutsuki and Saiko were still down there... If Haise was really far into this, he might eat them... "Shirazu, call for back up. Call for Akira, Arima, I don't care. Just get more investigators here and say Haise has to be considered as an SS rate ghoul."

"Woah, bossy, aren't you?" The male muttered before fishing his phone out of his pocket and doing just what you told him to do. "What if they're too late?"

"Then I'll jump in." You said, watching closely. Spider was nearly dead now...

"Are you nuts?!" Shirazu yelled, causing you to shush him so he wouldn't draw attention to the two of you. "You can't take Sassan on like that! We barely trained with our kagunes!"