XVIII : Assessing

A/N: The kit kat bar thing made me laugh so much and I feel horrible I'm so sorry.

Ginshi hated the way everyone looked at him ever since yesterday. Now he sort of understood why you stayed in your room.

If your words didn't make him feel bad enough, the looks of pity Saiko, Haise and Mutsuki gave him weren't helping at all. It was even infuriating when Urie went easy on him as well. Seeing the purple haired man try so hard not to say anything negative to him pissed him off so much. Not because he got rejected meant that he'd start crying every time someone spoke to him, damn it!

By the end of that day, Shirazu decided it would be better if he just stayed in his room where no one would pity him. That way, he'd easily avoid you as well. Maybe it would be easier to get over you that way...

Oh, how wrong he was.

Ginshi had literally nothing to do all day (he had no idea how you did it for a week straight). If he wasn't thinking up scenarios in which you didn't reject him like you did, he was going through YouTube, looking for that one song you had shown him in hopes to fix his broken heart with it. Sadly, even Moonlight Serenade couldn't make him feel loved again. All it gave him was an aching heart.

"This is getting crazy." Urie muttered, glaring upstairs where both you and Shirazu were sulking. "They're acting like fucking kids."

Mutsuki simply had a worried look on his face, glancing at the stairs as well. "I... I feel bad for them both. (Y/N)'s feeling so guilty over it and I think they sort of took it out on Ginshi a bit too much..."

Saiko hummed in agreement. "I miss them." She added, pouting. "What are we gonna do about it?"

"Someone else should convince (Y/N) to talk it out. There's no way they don't love Ginshi back, I know they do." Tooru said.

"If you're a love expert like that, Mucchan, you should go up there." Saiko proposed while nodding towards the stairs, causing Mutsuki to go into a panicked state.

"Er-- Me? I can't! Have you seen what they've done to Shirazu? They'd emotionally destroy me!" He nervously explained. "I'm not going up there!"

"It may not seem like it but Shirazu's more sensitive than us." Urie stated. "And he got them angry, no wonder they turned him down. If you're about to confess to someone, you don't get them angry at you first."

"Why don't you go up there and talk to them?" Saiko asked, glancing up at the squad leader.

"I don't want to."

"But you sort of owe it to them..." Mutsuki said, still desperately trying to not get forced to go up there and deal with you.

Urie glared at the boy next to him. "Why don't we go together, Mucchan ?" Urie asked, causing Tooru to shiver. His nickname never sounded so off putting before. He never wanted Kuki to say that name ever again.

"Great idea!" Saiko exclaimed, ushering the two boys up stairs. "Talk to them and convince them to at least come out of their room!" She called out, giving them both a thumbs up.

Kuki rolled his eyes before walking upstairs, Mutsuki nervously following behind him. Once they were at the third floor and at your door, Tooru closed his fist to knock at your door only to be stopped by his co-worker and friend.

"It won't do anything. They won't answer." Urie stated, kakugan flashing bright.

"We're not breaking another door--"

"We are." With that, Urie spawned his kagune, using it to force the door off of its hinges.

"What the fuck, man?!" You exclaimed, sitting up in your bed. "What is it with you and breaking doors?"