XX : Lustful Desires

A/N: YOU GUYS THIS IS A SMUT CHAPTER SO DON'T READ IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH IT. THERE WON'T BE ANY IMPORTANT INFORMATION REVEALED IN THIS, I PROMISE! Be warned though, this is only my second time writing smut and I am s t i l l struggling, but it's Ginshi so it's not so bad.

It was super tough to make it gender neutral, but I tried! Tell me if there are any mistakes on the matter somewhere!

Plus I apologize for how unrealistic it is. I know that since they're both virgins, it should be awkward and all that but uh oops I'm a shitty writer?

You cringed at Shirazu's loudness, honestly regretting ever saying 'oh, wow'.

"Alright, alright, I take back my words! I love you too, Ginshi!" You exclaimed, placing a hand over his mouth to muffle his whining. Your confession seemed to shut him up better than your hand could.

"Really?" He asked, words garbled by your hand, which you retracted soon after you spoke.

"Well, yeah. You're a pretty lovable guy." You nonchalantly said, shrugging. Seeing him frown and breathe in to do what you assumed was complain again, you spoke up once more. "I mean! I do love you, okay? You give me the same feelings Moonlight Serenade do. I'm being honest, I swear."

Ginshi still gave you a skeptical look while you pretended to be hurt by his doubt. "Come on, I wouldn't lie about this and you know it!"

"Try telling that to the Naki guy from the café--"

"That's a whole other category!" You cut off, slapping his arm. "I love you for you, not because I need information."

"I'm just messing with ya, you know." Shirazu smirked, although you had a feeling his doubtfulness earlier was genuine. You couldn't blame him. You really hurt the poor boy by rejecting him, a week ago. Oh, how you still felt awful about that whole ordeal...

"Here, you don't believe me? Let me show you." You purred, getting up (and carefully making sure that your butt rubbed on his crotch while you lifted yourself off him).

Shirazu turned completely red at that contact alone, glancing from you to the hand you extended towards him, a silent way to ask for his consent.

Although he was thoroughly embarrassed by how much minimal contact had gotten him so worked up, he managed to smirk through it and take your invitation. "Please don't tell me you're going to tag me again." He teased, the remains of his anxiety on the matter vanishing into thin air when you shook your head and lead him upstairs, gently squeezing his hand.

Ginshi seriously could not believe this was happening, but he wasn't about to jinx himself by thinking about the negativity that could follow if he were to voice his thoughts. Instead, he let you lead him into your room, only frowning when you let go of his hand to close and lock the door behind the two of you and then walking towards your desk where your turntable rested.

"Is this going to be your first time too?" You nervously asked, all traces of your previous courage gone, although you still didn't have any second thoughts on what might happen. If you were to lose your virginity to someone, Shirazu would definitely be your first choice.

The male decided that as embarrassing as it is, the truth would be better right now. "Y-yeah, you too, I guess? I-I mean, you don't have to if you don't wanna, we can wait..." He stuttered out before cursing himself for going against his plans.

You opened a drawer, fishing out the foil packaging you were searching for and turned around to face the young adult before you, not caring that your face was red at this point. "No, I'm alright with this, but are you uncomfortable yourself? With my age or something? I wouldn't judge if you find it weird because I'm just seventeen. I'm totally okay with waiting until I'm eighteen if you're bothered by it!"