Downsville *~*

By the way don't talk crap because these are my photos on my phone, or from friends.
**** I'm not stealing!!!****
Addi's POV
It began as a day of no day other, my family was arguing again, my mother and my dad begin yelling and throwing things across the room and I was in the middle of it. My dad was saying that it was all my fault, and my mom was saying that it was all his fault. I felt like Mom loved me more than my dad does, because my mom sticks up for me but not as much like she used to.
Our family used to be nice though, my dad always came for home from work with a smile, and my mom used to be a stay at home mom. Then things took a turn for the worst, we had another family member, my little sister Jocelyn, she was a spoiled girl from her dad. (Named Joseph) He broke my mom, I mean, he ended up leaving her in the middle of the highway all drunk and raped. Well what ended up happening was my dad threatened him and everything turned wrong. This is the beginning of my story. Who new my life would change so much from one tiny piece of respect from a boy my age who I barely had known. My brother ended up getting kidnapped and my mom died. She didn't even look like my mom! Who do I go to now!
Hello my dorks. Jk. This is another book I've come up with and hopefully it's better than any others I've done. Comment below or wherever. Love ya *Emi*
My internet things;
Musical.ly: Music4em
Instagram: emi.kipp
That's all love you 🤗❤️😘