The Princesses Arrival

I realized I slept for more than 12 hours because I was in a bed and then all around the room it was decorated in the stuff I wanted and needed, it was so cool! It had a carpet on the universe which I liked, red walls, and a star astronomy ceiling with a mattress on the floor. When I woke up a mistress dressed girl came up to my room quietly and began putting clothes on the floor folded. She saw me with her eyes opened and said,
"I'm sorry madam Addi." I shook my head and said,
"No no you don't need to call me madam." I suddenly chuckled.
Why did I chuckle? Odd of me.
She smiled at me and I noticed she had light blonde hair with clear blue eyes which brings out her whole complexion and beauty features. She was pretty yet some way she smiled showed me she has secrets or a secret.  I leaned up and got out of bed and she said,
"Sorry your furniture isn't here, you have to choose what kind." When she said that I looked around my room and it was huge! As big as a mansion room, wait..am I in a mansion. I began to think my thoughts of yesterday and I was in a castle! Damn. How in the hell did I end up here? Oh right I'm a princess.
I took a deep breath and stood up there was close set up for me in the morning, it looked really flashy like cool but yet the mistress looked at me before she walked out the door.
"Hey Addi, the King would like you to take a shower and proper necessities for you, there is a brush, shampoo conditioner, toothbrush and toothpaste in there with towels and a washcloth set up for you..."
"So I have my own bathroom?" She looked at me and nodded. "Yes Madam Addi." I looked at her with the, Remember What I Just Said look and she nodded and walked out. I took a deep breath and walked into another door in my room which hopefully was the bathroom. It was! It was very fancy. Wow...am I loosing my mind? The floor was checkered layer and everything smelt amazing! Lavender scented automatic spray filled the bathroom and there was a comfy rug that made my feet feel like I was on sand. Best. Bathroom. Ever.
***~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***
After the shower I got changed in an odd outfit. My clothes I brought with me I could wear. So I wrapped a towel around me and I found another door on in my room. I turned it and it was a walk in closet, it was HUGE! On the ceiling it was a mirror with a mini chandelier, on the ground it was like I was walking on glass! So polished! Left side was sweaters up top, right was pants, designer jeans and leggings. Back Left was a WHOLE selection of designer shirts. Under the shirts there was this cabinet. I pulled the knob and it was necklaces and earrings along with diamond and gem jewelry, and this stuff was even better than what people wore in the club! I found the shoes hanging on a gorgeous display with lights shining with them as I pulled a pair of white designer sandals with a white shoulder shirt with light blue gems in sorted out places with jean shorts with some white on them. I then found hair accessories near the shoe compartment and found a pretty white flower clip on. I then changed, brushes and combed my light brown curly hair and put the clip on right on the left side near my ear. I picked up my dirty clothes into the hamper and walked out the door. Outside there was signs to direct tourists or something...so I followed the signs. Couldn't hurt...right? I shrugged off the feeling of being sick because I had no idea where to go. I finally found the dining area of the castle and the King was there, I think. As I stepped into the room all eyes went on me. I was afraid if I said hello everyone would shriek, so I ended up grabbing a made bagel with cream cheese with everything on it and sitting in front of the table in front of him. As I sat down he smiled at me. He had light goldfish hair and green sapphire eyes, even if he's maybe 30? Nice. I decided to speak up first to break the intolerable silence.
"Hello. Are you the King of this Land?" He grinned and chuckled a bit and said,
"No ones ever said that in that sort of way before but yes, I am King Anderson."
I began to slowly nibble my bagel waiting for him to notice that I am new here...
Hey guys! You like? Please comment!! I love u guys! I know it was a long one! Remember! I love u all! You all make me so happy u r reading this! Well see you soon,
Your Babes/Boo,
  😘😍😂 Emzie😂😘😍
Guess what will happen next lol.