The Great Gift of Headaches...

Hi my babes or whoever you want to be..❤️❤️❤️
This chapter is gonna be long. You won't regret it!
                      😛😘😉Emzie—
✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻
We were at a meeting. With my
family...
*************************************
Adalina's POV
We went inside the store and a very well dressed man came up to us.
"Hello, may I help you out?"
I nodded yes. He had dirty brown hair and light brown eyes. Very tall man.
Suddenly Lawrence pinched in for me and said,
"She just moved in and she needs everything."  The man nodded and took us to the back section of the furniture store. There was a twin sized bed with a 50% off sign for the sheets and bed set that comes with it. It seemed like I needed a blue in my room. So I decided to get a dark blue bed blanket with bubbles reflecting off the sun with a rainbow on the bubbles. The pillows were sort of the same, accept it had 'Queen' on them with a dark blue background. Whatever that meant.
I also got:
- 1 Lamp with three color changes
- two trampoline chairs
- one beanbag (dark purple)
-string lights do my room can be light in the darkness
- I also got a lavender color as paint for my room.
- and...with me begging my brother for 10 minutes...
- a calendar
- a desk lamp
- a desk
- and also a small turtle named Petie  (pronounced: Pee-t-ee)
🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢Turtle!
😂😂
When we got back I realized that my room was already redecorated for me!! I was so excited! I jumped on my bed with glee! Literally!  After I jumped on my bed I went on the ground of my bedroom. Was it a letter? I grabbed it and read it.
                 Dear Adalina,
I really like you a lot and I want to date you. I really like being around you.
        Forever Your Benvolio,
                  Lake ❤️
I was...Speechless... (a good country song)...I decided to tell him if I wanted to or not..and I didn't know. To me he was like overprotective, I don't know it's an off vibe from him. I mean he's been my friend for only like what 2-3 months? I didn't think I was ready for well, anything!
Well I decided it was getting around dinner time and as I went to walk out of my room my father was standing there.
"Adalina. This is a special dinner for you and a lot of things will change as you become a full Princess. Please come downstairs in exactly 5 minutes and dress very fancy-like."
I nodded and shut the door and changed into a dress he bought me. A gorgeous red dress with black heels. My maid came in and curled my hair in 3 minutes. I walked downstairs to the dining hall. I saw Lake, a really handsome guy next to him, his dad and, Jessica...
Cursed. God I hate Jessica...after how she embarrassed me in front of people I didn't even know! Who cares I was trying to make a good impression. Well since this is my new life and all...
——————
I sat down and everyone was staring at me, my father nodded and he smiled, but his eyes didn't, his emotion looked from my point of view, nervous and anxious. I don't know what's going on with him. Then it's like dinner was paused, Lake's dad walked out for like ten minutes then finally returned later, before dinner started. What is going on?
As soon as I sat down dinner was served. Mashed potatoes, turkey, ham, and salad with unlimited toppings. Yum ! (#craving)
When dinner was over, Lake's dad came in and another man did. They both sat down near each other and me. How odd. We have never had another guest in the house before. As he sat down Lake's father began to speak.
"Hello everyone on this wonderful day...we have important news, also this is Masquer (pronounced: M-as-qu-airé) Floyd. He is a Marriage arranger from the Land of Felicity. He will help us through this process." He said ending his speech entirely as he sat down.Then the man Mr. Floyd, began to talk to my father right in front of me.
"Did you explain everything that is going on today with her and her soon to be wedded?" My dad shook his head 'no' and got a discreet face expression from Mr. Floyd.
'What's going on?' I thought as my dad stood up and took my hand and led me to a storage room.
"What is going on, and what didn't you tell me?" I asked, putting my hands to my side. He took a deep breath and said...
"Adalina, Your going to marry one of the brothers at that table...their dad just chose who, but I can't tell you." I shook my head in disbelief! That's so damn ridiculous! Why could he hide something that important from his own daughter. I stomped out of the storage room and sat down where I was before dad gave me, 'the talk'.
———————————————
Sorry it didn't have any really good important parts but I'm like oof! Why do dads have to be so complicated..😩😫😣😖
XxEmziexX