Wait...with me?

Happy Late Halloween my Beautiful Readers x.o 😍😛🤡👺👹💀☠️👽👾👻👻👿😈🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃
Addi's POV  (mind)
His name is Lawrence, my twin brother. Like I said before me and him had a decent past...but who new him coming here would bring up and tear down the walls of my future...
*************************************
(Present)
As soon as I walked thru my bedroom door it was exactly Lawrence! Light blonde-ish hair with little specks of white, like when we were kids, and light blue eyes, I've always sworn that they glow in the dark...
Tonight was amazing! I met my brother! I was so damn ecstatic!
As soon as I walked in I showed him my scar and he showed me his, he smiled and said in his English accent,
"I missed you sister..." I pulled him into a hug. We began to talk about how things had changed, he first told me about mother...
"Mother did know exactly why I was kidnapped, possibly because she was the one that planned it but Fran I realized was mom's abusive husband. So I had to live with him for 7 to 9 years because Mom was sold to him when she was younger so they could breed a para powerful child." I began to raise an eyebrow.
"M-mom knew that you would get kidnapped? Why would she do this to us to split us apart just so she could have a para powerful child? That's ridiculous but that still doesn't explain why she never told me who my real father was." He took a deep breath and looked behind me.
"Who is that?" He said taking a deep breath. I turned around and it was my best friend Layla who we've known for 10 years. Since we were both 6. She was beautiful though and she still is since he kept staring at her, dark brown hair, with pretty green eyes and little bright red lips.
" It's Layla. Don't you remember her?, when we used to play tag with her all the time, and we used to hang out with her all the time and when you used to pull pranks on her?"
He thought for a moment then smiled. "So...Layla why are you here? I didn't know you were royal, I just remember you being the preppy-cool school girl." She blushed at his comment, and said,
"Yeah and I didn't know you were royal either, and even both of you. I mean you Lawrence used to pick on me all the time and then one day you gave me a Daisy as if to apologize I still can't forget that moment..." she said looking down, putting her hands behind her back. I could just tell he missed her and having her around.
I just wanted to take a walk by myself to get in all the information.
"Hey, guys do you mind if I take a walk and when I get back all three of us will take a walk?" She smiles and said sure while Lawrence my brother shrugged and said,
"It's like 10:39pm. Your staying inside..."
"Why?"
Layla laughed.
"Because...silly it is getting to be-"
"Don't say it!"
"Winter.." then I ended up throwing a pillow at her face. We said our goodbyes and HELLO SLEEP!
———————————————
Lake's POV
Who is that boy she's talking to. I mean I just walked past her room once and I saw her talking to a boy then a girl came in. I don't even know what she said to me when she walked they the door I've got a flipping headache.What is she hiding is she in a relationship or something that I don't know about? Does she even know that I'm watching. I mean if she does then she must be letting me watch her I mean I'm not stalking her am I? I mean I think I'm not but I heard they were all going to take a walk so maybe I can but in and join them then I'll ask if they're dating.
God I'm exhausted. I did a little bit today then I should've I feel really guilty. Why would I stalk them. I need to stop...Lake stop...
***************
The Walk in the Rose 🌹 Garden...
Lake's POV 12:13 pm
I heard them begin to walk so I walk to the water fountain in the middle of the barn and waited for them to get to that spot. As soon as they saw me they invited me over, well the weird girl that was next to Adalina did.
Adalina has finished a sentence then I budged in and said,
"Do you mind if I borrow her for a second?"
*************************************
Adalina's POV
He pulled me to the side of the bush where my friends couldn't see us.
"What are you doing...and what do you want?" I said angrily.
"I have to tell you something that is so confusing and I don't know how to tell you this but..."
What was he trying to do...?...ask me out?? Weird.
"But what, Lake?"
"Me and you have to get married..." there was then a short pause.
"Well, what happened was that I was walking in the hallway and I heard my dad talking about us getting together and getting married after our birthdays..." I didn't believe I was hearing this, so I blocked it off by laughing. Then I realized he was serious...
"Wait...with me?"
———————————————
How's it going?
You like? 🤗😊😋😛😛
3 emojis based on what happens next...
😨😮😘
Bye sorry and I don't have a posting schedule but I have seen that 28 of u have read! Love u guys!!