Missing Brother...

King Anderson's POV
When we got our ice cream we sat down at the picnic table and saw a beautiful lady. Possibly same age as me. Light brunette hair with bright green eyes. She was pretty but me being royal didn't know if that'd break the royal rules. I overheard her say
"Dang...I don't have 60 cents..." then she put all her money up there and Yara said,
"Sorry need 60 more cents or nothing..." the lady began to walk off leaving her money. As she passed us I handed her a 10 dollar bill.
"No, I mustn't take that. It's yours but thank you..."
"No I insist it's the best that I can do for you, Mrs...?"
"Alice...and thanks. All I need is 60 cents." I shook my head no and handed her the money. She smiled sweetly and mouthed, 'thank you'. Before walking off and purchasing her ice cream. She was very sweet. Her smile lit me up inside, and Adalina looked at me like I was crazy...what a doll. Then what else could ruin this moment but a phone call...
"Hello?"
"Sorry King Anderson...b-but.."
"But what?"
"There is a teenage boy knocking at the door and calling for you a-and."
"And who Analyce..."
"Adalina...he said that he's her brother..."
"Okay be there in 5 minutes."
"Okay." After a long pause I added,
"Analyce?"
"Yes?"
"Thank you for everything you do."
"Anything for you, sir."
*************************************
Addi's POV
As we walked my dad began to talk.
"Adalina..." he said.
He sounded pretty stressed and upset with his tone...
"Adalina did you ever, and I mean ever, have a brother?" With that one word brother...I had begun to tear up...
"Y-yes...he was my twin...." I began to cry remembering that he was kidnapped when we were both turning 7, exactly on our birthday. When we blew out the candles July 16th...and when he had to use the restroom in the house...with the threat note....with the money we didn't have, when he took my brother when he was in the house and used the front door because we were in the large backyard.
I began to remember when we used to play on the playground and always laugh and tell little jokes, and even tag. Yet now I'm learning by best friend in the whole world...I-is alive!!! If that is really him I will know it because one time we were on the swings and we tried to jump off the swings and we both ruptured our wrists, so we both have the same scars. The same three blotches next to each other like a three-leaf clover...
🌷🌷Arriving at the Castle🌷🌷
Addi's POV
❤️
As soon as we got to the castle I bolted thru the front door and Lake was staring at me...all I could say was,
"Where's my bro?" He gave me a surprised look...
"You didn't know I had a brother?"
"Well sorry..." he shrugged. "You don't tell me everything..." I nodded.
"Well sorry Lake, but have you seen s boy that sorta looks like...well...me?" He raised his left eyebrow in confusion.
"Hmm...ask the person in your room, going thru your belongings..." he said with a slight grin. What was he grinning about! This totally was not funny.
"You know what...forget it, I'll punch you later." I said elbowing him in the ribs jokingly as I walked by.
*************************************
Hey guys sorry it was short I am just tired I had a bad day-well dance. Life sucks tbh. Well bye and I promise it will not be this short again.
Just a rough day, promise.
XxEmZiexX ☔️☔️☔️☔️😕😕😕😕😕
Next chapter based on three emojis...😔😢😡