The First Time

It was getting around 5-ish and I decided to go home. I COMPLETELY—forgot to turn on my ringer notification on my phone and I had one—no two messages. One from an unknown caller and the other from Maid Analyce. Which I'm pretty sure was the girl I saw this morning in my room. Her message (text) said,
The King is worried sick, wants you home to the castle in 5 but I know where you are coming to pick you up.
                      ~Maid Analyce
Then the other message was from the unknown number, it read:
I know your parents.
I smiled at that. Everyone knows my parents. Whatever I thought to myself as Analyce picked me up. She had a Finally I found you look and I was happy to, it had started raining and I was soaked. When I finally got into the car Analyce held a towel and handed it to me. I closed the door and dried my hair and then we sped off.
At the Castle
As soon as I walked in soaked to my feet and everywhere else on my body, Analyce rushed me upstairs.
"Come on Addi. You must get ready to meet your mum." I shook my head in disbelief before she handed me a nice velvet dress and also nice velvet slip-ons. I ran into my walk in wardrobe and got dressed into fine new clothes. When I got out Analyce was their with a man.
"Bonjour. I am Pedro. You hair stylist. Come here Madame and get your touché on this hair seat." I did as I was told just because my new 'father' is missing me. I just wanted this day to end. I don't even know when school starts thank god.
He did my hair in a fishtail braid over my left shoulder. Then added a red fabric of ribbon and wrapped it around. It looked fantastique in his French words. When I was done I got off the chair and went to put makeup on in also my wardrobe. When I was done I walked downstairs with Analyce, and god it was quiet. As soon as I got down there the King was already waiting. Uh oh...would he kick me out? Nah. He's too nice for that. Hopefully...
*************************************
"Hello my princess..." one at a time the waiters said and mistresses. They even bowed. What the hell is going on? No one could explain at all. I just went up to my 'stepfather' and stood right next to him. I just kept wondering why everyone was just standing around as if we were waiting for-for—company.
I SWEAR TO GOD! If MRS. Culvert WALKS THRU THAT DOOR IM OUT!
I took a deep breath and found there were two twins entering the house. One Brunette—Jessica. The other was a component at the soccer game. Lake.
Why was he here? Was he really right when he said he lived in the castle?! Why is Jessica here? Then it all hit me...they're RELATED!!
She smiled at everyone then she gave me an evil grin...what a bitch. I turn around and use the excuse of, "I'm going to see the Rose Gardens." Well, what else was I supposed to say?! Plus I've never been there. So blah. When I walked outside something caught my eye...blood roses. 🌹
They're my absolute favorite flower. I hadn't realized how long I had been staring at they're gorgeous features. Then I suddenly felt a tap at my shoulder. Lake.
"Lake! Really?! You scared the crap out of me!" Thank god I didn't push him! He smiled at me, then the sun ended up reflecting in his eyes. It reminded me of a sunny day over the ocean. Perfect. Wait, why am I thinking that?! I slapped myself in the face and he smiled and said, "You okay?" I nodded. "Y-yeah I'm fine, how are you?" What the fuck is happening to me?! I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Lake's POV
She is such a dork. She's so funny though. It's like she thinks no one is paying attention to her. But why? "Hey. Why are you acting like no one is paying attention to you?" She shuddered. "I think it's cold I'm going inside..." she said walking passed me. I stopped her, pulling her arm back she fell into my chest and we ended up staring into each others eyes for...The First Time...

How did you like it? Aren't I evil. I have writers block i don't know what to write next!! Help me now!! 🤣🤣