Kill Me Now Train 202

Well the day began crappy, like usual. Names Addi. Short for Adalyn. Hi. Ever since I had that run in with my parents and arguments with my parents I decided to run away no I live in the basement (in the morning) Of the club known as, 'Stargazing Galaptycs'. You're probably wondering why I only live here in the morning, well it's because at night they open. So no one is down here only to do beer refills and shot refills, glasses...etc. so mainly this is my hide out.
*************************************
Before Going Into Hiding:
Addi's POV:
My parents were arguing again, not surprising like I said in the beginning. Some of it was my fault, and some was my dad's. My dad was an alcoholic and my mom was a stay-at-home mom. It got to the point where my dad called me a slut, skank, loaner, and a mistake-for-a-daughter which I wasn't surprised because they had said worse. Like that I was a mistake in the first place and that they should've aborted me. So I just blew it off yet I was sick and tired of them treating me like this. My mom threatened on dad that she'd divorce him and so when she went to she got into a car crash along with my brother...So my dad began abusing me with knives by throwing them at me while I ran around in the yard with my dog Shelly. She ended up dying from lack of clean bruises (or so I thought). He would whip me when I did the chores exactly right but one tiny part. As I grew older I got wiser and new dad wanted everything perfect, yet when I did the pain didn't go away. It began over and over. Dad ended up not going to work and the house was going to be confiscated unless he pay. So when he didn't a car showed up to the house. One I'd never noticed before. So when dad heard a knock at the door he was gone within a second. He was yelling my name over and over as he was being taken away. I hid in a dirty laundry basket full of clothes. I heard a man begin to talk. " now that he's gone we can clean up this house and look for that missing child." The man said as he walked down the hallway." As soon as they left I begin packing my things in a small bag I found. Along with the briefcase and ran out the door with a picture of mama and me.
_7 Months Later_
I still go to school because it's free so...
The schools called, Rayburn Highschool. I live in Montana. All my clothes are in a downtown nightclub which you already know. I have light brown hair all messy with a black hoodie on that says, New York City 2009. When dad took us for an important meeting for his work. As I get a backpack I found left in the nightclub basement. I grab it and walk outside while grabbing my brush on the way out. My hair looks all straightened yet I won't have a mirror until I get to school so it's a fifty-fifty shot it looks like an absolute rat hole. As I walk in the school I can sense eyes all over me. Yes I know I look like I just gave birth in the sewer or etc. I walk down the hallway to my locker 247. I do the combination 2-21-30 and put my backpack in my rusty old locker and pull out my binders for my upcoming classes. I take a deep breath as I walk to the 2nd floor. Mr.Swansons classroom. 202. Kill me now. As soon as I sit down he says,
"Your twenty minutes late. What's your excuse? Makeup smudging?" I grab out my phone and take it out and say,
"No I just followed the biggest jerk app and it led me right here to you." I say smirking then sitting down. As my smirk goes away he puts a
DETENTION slip on my desk. It doesn't bug me. I've dealt with worse.
10 people read!! Awesome
Hope you all liked it!! Any questions? Comments? Love you all!
Your Bestie Emzie❤️❤️💕💕🥀🥀🥀🥀