3:Triggered

As Dad opens the door, there was mom with 2-3 bags filled with some groceries. She placed the bags on couch and sat on the chair.

"Sameer,can you bring me a glass of water?"she asked.

I went to the kitchen and brought a bottle from the fridge and gave it to her and started searching in the bags for something to eat.

I asked, "Did you bring something to eat?"
"No." She replied.
I stopped searching.

"You were saying something, right?" Dad said.

"Me ..? No..Nothing. I was just asking about mom". I answered, trying my best to sound honest.

Mom went to the kitchen and Dad switched on Tv once again and started watching. This is the best time to accomplish my plan.I got mom's phone and went upstairs to my room.

I was just about to start on my plan when I saw Daisy, that neighbour's sister.

Daisy, her brown hair blowing in the slight wind was doing something on her phone. Her deep brown eyes so beautiful, anyone would love to get lost in them.

There was a time when Daisy and I were the best friends. Our moms are friends too. We used to eat together, play together, study together. She used to tell me everything. We both knew everything about each other. We also made our sign language. We had bonded with each other.

But Great Great Shah rukh khan says,
"one boy and a girl can never be just friends..!!".

I started falling for her. I don't know but somehow I always used to find reasons to meet her. I loved to spend time with her. As much as possible I tried to make her happy. By cracking jokes, telling weird facts or doing crazy acts .... anything.

One day she wanted to tell me something as I also wanted to confess my love towards her. I wanted to let her know how important she is to me and I don't want to be just her friend, I wanted to be something more.

But that day I was shocked.. broken .....

wait a second why am I telling this right now in the middle of such a disaster..!! I have to find my phone before its too late. I'll tell you about this later."picture abhi baki hai mere dost."

I waved at her, trying to catch her attention. She too waved her hand and smiled. She raised her eyebrows conveying a silent whatcha doin' gesture. I shook my head to say 'nothing'.

We continued our silent communication for some time and then she left. I too got back to my main work.

I dialed my number and called, hoping someone would answer, someone who's got my phone.

First time..,the ring was ringing, I was scared just waiting for someone to pick up the phone. But there was no answer.

I tried once again but still no answer.

Still I kept trying again and again......I know how my luck is... But to no avail, there was NO answer.

I started thinking that nothing will happen now. I have lost it for forever.

Lets be prepared for dad's wrath. I have lost all my hopes. Now there's no chance of getting it back. Now there's no more plan. Get down stairs and tell them everything.

I looked at the wall clock. It was 9:00 pm . I tried convincing myself that the damage was done. Now nothing can happen.

I was too frightened. My mind was blasting. This is the worst day of my life. I walked down and decided to tell everything. I'll see what will happen.

While going downstairs I smell something, something delicious and see that mummy made butter chicken and fried rice. By watching this my stress flew in seconds. Even I forgot that I've lost my phone. I throw mum's phone on the couch. Washed my hands and ran to get dinner.

Yeah ...!! Sometimes thinking too much is injurious to your health..!! Anyway I'm going to die..!

" Ohh.. stop it kiddo!! The chicken is not flying anywhere...!!" My dad exclaimed.

My mom brings the chicken from the kitchen and placed it near me. I sat on chair and enjoyed the sight of a mouth watering feast in front of me. On my left side,there was a plate full of chicken lollipops. In front of me, butter chicken. I just can't wait anymore.

I grabbed my plate and started helping myself. I kept plate on dining table. First I put 2 lollipops then 4 rotis and then butter chicken and squeezed lemon on it.

I decorated my plate very nicely and I went to the kitchen and to get water bottles from the fridge and came back quickly to eat my feast. And I saw that my well decorated plate was finished by dad and he was saying " how slow you are..!!

How long you take to bring water ...!! Pass here quick. "

I scolded them ," why did you eat my plate dad ..??"

He said "Go get another .." and started to eat again.

But really... Am I that slow? ...

I went to the kitchen and got another plate. Till then my mom has done her dinner. For real now? Am I seriously that slow.

Again I had to fill my plate. This time I'm not going anywhere. I started eating. First I picked a largest lollipop of all, then dipped it in schezwan sauce and crunched it. Hmmm yummy .!!

After finishing it in three bites I picked another one. I was Eating my dinner peacefully till my mom asked, confused,

"Sameer.!! why are you calling me from the table??"

"I am not calling anyone" I said picking another lollipop from the plate. Then it struck me.

"Oh yeah, I forgot, my friend's got my phone, so its probably him"

" Why did you leave your phone at your friend's place, huh? " mum's voice was laced with anger.

"Just pick up the phone already" Dad said, totally irritated by mum's weird ringtone.

I took the opportunity and snatched the phone from mum's hand,

"Yeah, Dad's right, I-I would better talk to him- hello"

The chicken piece of biryani got stuck in my throat when I heard who was talking.

" Hey .!! How you doing?" This was a girl speaking. I knew this voice. It was that girl's voice from the bus.

"Nice. Till you called. " I answered looking at my dad.

She giggled, "Hehe. Now I've got your phone and you don't ever think what will-". I cut the call, too angry that someone so pretty would be so annoying.

"So you exchange your phone with a girl ..huh??" My dad teased me.

"Yes..!" My voice muffled because of the biryani that I stuffed in my mouth.

"Then why she called on Mom's phone instead of her phone..??" My dad said, thoughtful again.

Triggered..!!

To be continued...
_______________________________________

Hey ..!!
Nice to see you here ..!!

Tell me how much you like this chapter or not .... !!

Any suggestions or thoughts...!?

Bye for now see you later ...!!
Have a great time..!!

Do vote, comment and share ..!!

FUTURE OF THIS DRAFT IS IN YOUR HAND...!!