7: Probably the best day (part-2)

"Sam, can't we leave.??" Alok whispered.

"Man..!! Shut up. It's only been 5 minutes since we are here. We haven't even completed the first page. " I said.

"But.. I'm not feeling well. This atmosphere is killing me. " He said dramatically. " Lets go. " He continues while wrapping his books.

" I'm not coming." I said, making my voice sound clear and final.

He sits back in his chair, huffing and started to convince me. But I'm not the one who'll fall in his traps.

" Dude, the due date is soo far away..!! We can easily manage to do all our work till then." He tried.

" No. No. I have had the experience. For us at the end,due date becomes the 'do' date." I continued. ".... and we have enough time do everything now. So its better to complete everything now instead of doing that rat race in the end." I said.

"Hey.. you both..!! Maintain silence or else leave the library.", the librarian shouted at us. ".... And you also right corner boy..!!" He continued his shouting.

" Man..!! He's making more noise than anyone else..!!" Alok said frowning at the librarian. I chuckled and kept my hands on writing fast while looking here and there.

Librarian wins the game. He maintained silence for some half an hour. Everyone was quite and immersed in their work.
The only noise in the library was made by the two old creaky fans until a doubt knocks the door of Alok.

" Dude, what's this written?? I can't figure it out..!!"

Alok said me pointing a line in assignment. I take a look at it. It was looking like some alien code,some beautiful alien code. Cause this assignment belongs to Aaru.

" I don't know.. write it as she wrote." I said.

" How can you not know what she wrote..!? She's your girlfriend after all! " He exclaimed.

" So what? I'm her boyfriend not the tip of her pen..!!" I replied.

" Wow..!! I know you have good philosophy, but don't use such words in front me..!! Cause sometimes they just.. bounce. Show me how you wrote it" He said, pulling my book and started searching. Finally after doing lot of alien invasion we completed our first assignment..!! 1 down 4 to go. .!!

Time was going slowly slowly but our hands were not stopping for anything. After first we completed second then third.

" OK We did a lot. Lets take a break, and then complete the rest. " I said to Alok.

" Dude when you gonna find your phone??" He stopped writing and asked thoughtfully.

" You remember we started humanism with that so called feminist. " I said. "Last evening?That bus girl?" He asked, curiously

" Yes..!!" I said.

" What about her? Tell me bro you want to take revenge.. I will do anything for you"He said rubbing his hands.

" No..no..!!" I stopped his running thoughts.

" So what..? Don't tell me you are falling for her too. Bro you have aaru at least leave her for me..!!" Alok said.

" Shut up..!!" I shut him and cleared his all questions by saying "She. Has. My. Phone."

"What!!? How?? When??" One after another more questions tumbled out of his mouth.

Yeah just when I said that I cleared all the questions, he'll add some more...!!

"I don't know maybe I dropped it somewhere in the bus and she noticed and then picked it up. " I sighed.