9: Is this the start of the end..??

l didn't know what was happening
around me. My eyes were glued to
the next platform. As the train halted, the crowd starts to move forward.
I was still there looking on the other side. The crowd was pushing me but my eyes and legs were fixed to that place.

I closed my eyes and moved backwards
and sat on one of the public benches.
Swara passed me a water bottle and
sat beside me.

Her friends came
and asked swara"what happened ??" but she simply shook her head.

"Are you okay?" She asked me. I was silent for moment.

Finally, I take a deep breath and say, "yeah. I'm fine.."

After the train left, the crowd
decreased, but chaos were still the same.

I stood up and looked at the opposite
platform. Aaru wasn't there anymore,
but Alok was still there. We crossed the
bridge and reached on other platform.

"why the heck you ran?" I shouted at Alok as soon as we reached.

"because, I wanted to catch
them!" Alok exclaimed," how can
they have fun without us.. they just
had to inform us once." he continued.

I nodded and asked," Anyways, who else was there with them?"

"Almost everyone, except Alex and
Preeti.." he said.

" You asked why they came here, right?" I questioned.

" What why? To have fun,of course. Without us. All they had to do was to inform us once, thats what my point is.."

"Yes, you are right,alok." I try to calm him down.

"Being alone is better than having
friends like them..!!" Alok mumbled. I cannot do anything at this moment. I know how Alok is.

Another train arrives on the platform. Swara and her friends bid us farewell and get into the ladies coach.

"Don't forget to send me today's pics." Swara reminds me while going. I nodded and waved her goodbye.

Alok and I rushed in the train to save ourselves a seat, fighting the crowd. Once we are seated, I take a sigh of relief.

Alok was slowly coming back to normal. He has the heart of a kid. I met
him on the first day of my college. He
is the first friend of my college life.
Ronak, Alex, Aaru and all were his friends he introduced me to all of them later. It was he who started my story with Aaru.

In my life he is the one who gives you tickets for fun in black(illegally). He will give you whatever you want in exchange of your faith. He trusts everyone and treats everyone like his brother.

Yeah, he is short tempered and gets mad over small things. He can tolerate death but can't tolerate being betrayed.

I was sitting near the window. Sun was
setting down, cream colored sky with cold atmosphere. I am sure its
going to rain tonight.

Before this, I had a storm of random feelings in my mind. I don't care about anyone right now, I was just thinking
about Aaru. I texted and texted her. But even after my 15-20 messages, I didn't get a reply.

So I put my earphones on, waiting for
her reply. I started listening to Arijit
Singh. His voice is truly amazing. It
directly breaks my heart. He creates
the sensation of being broken in your
heart. Then it doesn't matter whether
you actually had a break up or not. His every word was reminding me of my Aaru. I closed my eyes. I wasn't asleep but was thinking about her.

How could she do this?? What's in her head right now? She is never going to believe me after this. She didn't even inform me once before going. Is that it for us now?