12: Bro code

Who called it screenshots and not memories..!!?

I was going through my gallery and wandering about a year ago. I found lots of screenshots in between. Once I captured them as an evidence but now they are a part of my memory. The very first chat with Aaru, dank memes or our hilarious group conversation or a hour long call with my best bud.

At time 3:30am, everything makes you nostalgic, doesn't it? Your brain takes you to that time once again to relieve those moments.

I remember once I had a folder full of Aaru's pics and it got deleted by mistake. I was so much upset about it.

That time Aaru said," You've only lost the photos, not me." From that day I believed her blindly. The world could go wrong but she ... No.!! With this a soft smile came on face.

It is 3:39am and no one is outside, I opened my window. A soothing wind was blowing outside. There was a silent bliss in it, one could only hear the wind, his own thoughts and snores of pogo too.

But wait.. why am I acting like this ? I've to wake up early tomorrow! It's a big day..! I better shut my eyes. With the wind I pull my sleep cloud and shut the window and went to sleep ...

I woke up with phone in my hand. I sat up and looked outside. I saw pogo near Daisy's house.

Sometimes I feel like pogo's a wizard..!! I straightened my back and stretched my toes out. With a big yawn I got off the bed. I connected my phone to a charger and went downstairs.

The sunbeam was straight coming inside the drawing room. Mom just came out of the bathroom and was busy with her Pooja(prayers to God). The smell of incense sticks and jingles were pleasing. What an aesthetic morning..!!

I went to the bathroom and got my brush. I put toothpaste on it. "you don't have to go to college today, do you??" My mom asked me from kitchen while making something for breakfast.

"No. But I'm going out with Aaru.." I said, brushing my teeth. Yeah.. my mom knows everything about Aaru. Everything means everything..!!

I was brushing and roaming in the house. I do a short home tour while brushing when I have time. Birds were chirping outside, pogo was roaming, Daisy was going somewhere now..!!! that early?? where?? She waved at me and greets me morning with our sign language. She was in a hurry.

I was done brushing.

Oh, shoot! I haven't informed Alok about today. I ran upstairs and took my phone off the charger. Gallery was still open on two years ago pictures of Aaru. I saw one text of Aaru saying, "ok.." Then a text from Alok," did you cancel today's plan?"

"No .. we are going..!! Get ready by 10am. " I replied. I kept my phone for charge again before running for a bath.

After an hour or so I got ready. I did my breakfast, bread and butter, as usual. I called Alok, "are you ready??" I asked.

"Bruh, I just woke up and saw your message..." He was continuing with his excuses but I stopped him,

" You are coming..!! I'll be at your place in 15 minutes..!!" And cut the call. Clock was moving rapidly. I was in alok's house. He was getting ready.

Meanwhile, Aaru's call came, "Where are you? I just left my house" Aaru said.

"I'm at Alok's place." I said.

"Ok but hurry..!!" She said. " I'll be there in an hour. " I said.

Hours passed.. what the heck is taking him so long..!! Now its getting out of my hand. His mom was also scolding him for that. Did he sleep inside the bathroom.. ?