'Kyle'

"Where did they go? Weren't they right behind us?" Ben asked. We were at the front of the school waiting for Rudy and Dean.

"I think Rudy Had to talk to someone." Danny shrugged.

"And Dean probably just doesn't want to look at me." I muttered. 

"Dude, chill. I think he's overreacting. He'll get over it." Evan reassured.

"Yo, you losers coming or what?" Rudy called, even though he was still behind us. 

"We were waiting on you." Ben pointed out. 

"Shut up." Rudy laughed. Dean pushed right past me. 

"Which way to your house?" Ben asked, Evan. 

"Follow the leader!" Evan hollered playfully. He jumped on my back and I surpringlyly caught him. 

"Wow, good grip Weirdo." Evan smirked and pointed his finger to the left. We all walked in a group and followed wherever Evan was pointing. 

"Here we go! The land of the Frailey's!" He smiled when we got to his house. He knocked on the door, still on my back. A man in his 30's answered the door and almost dropped his croissant. 

"Holy moly, Ev! Already have your own gang huh?" His dad laughed. 

"You know it." He winked and jumped off my back.

"Ok boys, please don't destroy the house. I'll be up in my study working." The man yawned and walked away. 

"We'll stay in the living room because it's bigger. Also, I will assign seats." He smirked, looking at me. 

"Me and Rudy get the big couch, Danny and Ben can have the love seat, and I guess Dean and Weird Ruler Kid can share the recliner." He smiled. I choked. Dean looked at the recliner then at me. 

"What's a Weird Ruler Kid?" Danny asked.

"Oh, wait, Ruler! Like that thing from Mexico we talked about this Morning Evan!" Rudy laughed. Everyone just looked at Rudy and had a moment of silence for his last few working brain cells. 

"Ok, let's get to work." Ben smiled and nudged Danny's arm. 

"I'll sit on the floor." I told Dean, not looking at him. 

"Who says you get the floor? What if I want the floor?" He argued.

"D-Do you want the floor?" I ask, irritated.

"No." He scoffed.

"Ok then." I rolled my eyes. 

"I wouldn't sit on the floor, Weirdo, my dog isn't potty trained." Evan warned. I looked over at Dean but he just looked away and scoffed.

"It's fine I guess." I muttered. Even though it wasn't fine. I was about to sit down when I felt someone grab my arm.

"Don't. That's gross." Dean said. He pulled me down beside him and we obviously didn't fit. Also, it was really uncomfortable. 

"I can move." I stated. 

"No. It's fine. I'm comfortable." He obviously lied. 

"C-Can...I try something?" I asked, looking over. I hadn't realized how close our faces were.

"Yeah I guess." He replied, also looking over. I sat up a little bit more and bumped foreheads with him. I laid my legs a crossed his lap and sat down.

"This better?" I asked. He nodded and looked away.

"You two look so gay right now. I'm so snapping this." Ben laughed pulling out his phone. Dean threw a pencil at his head. We started to research and I noticed that Dean hasn't been writing anything.