ᴋɪᴅɴᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ ᴘᴛ.2

CONTINUED

jake drove to taco bell because they all knew colby was mad, so they didn't want to go home. when he got home, he saw sam outside panicking so he yelled, "sam, i'm right here!" starting to run to him. colby grabbed him as hard as he could and they hugged. he could feel sam shaking. "what the hell happened!?" sam asked breathing heavily. "it was corey, jake and aaron. they are assholes." colby said laughing. they both just stood there, colby sweating to death and sam catching his breath from freaking out so much.

corey and the others finally got home to see sam and colby hanging out. they all apologized and hung out with them. "hey colby, do you care if we post the video still..? it not it's completely fine." jake asked. "yeah man go ahead. i'm still pissed. fuck you all. but hey, content." they all laughed.

two weeks later
————
colby was sitting in sam's room, editing their latest video.

jake and corey were searching for sam's phone to make another video. jake took this stuff pretty seriously. he needed another video and colby pranked him back by dyeing his hair pink. "i have an idea!" jake said.
"why don't we text kat off of his phone and tell her that sam and colby are in a relationship.." corey looked at him smiling. "i do need a video this week.." jake said with an evil smile.
TO BE CONTINUED

Hii. I am trying to edit this to make it not so cringe from yrs ago. (im trying to make it the same but its v hard lmaoo. be patient with me!) Sorry for the chapter being so short. ~mia