ᴡᴏʀʀɪᴇᴅ

[ possible trigger warning ]
|
|

sam's pov
————
"sam golbach?" the doctor said in a monotoned voice. i practically ran up to him.
we got to colby's room and i almost broke into tears. "oh my god." i said quietly to myself. colby was hooked up to more machines, needles in his arms and more things that i didn't even know.
i was struck out of thought when the doctor said "we aren't exactly sure why, but he had a mini stroke. he had a lot of stress on his heart, now its trying to settle down." "oh god.. when will he wake up?" "we aren't sure. that is what we are trying to figure out.." he answered. i took a deep breath.
"what were u guys doing there anyway? it's really creepy." he chuckled to fill the awkward silence. we're youtubers, so we were making a video and played the ouji board. then he just fainted." i told him. "oh I see..." "er, i'll leave u two alone now."

i wondered what he was dreaming about. i just sat there holding tightly onto his hand.
the doctor came back in and said it was 2am and visiting hours were over. i kissed colby on the forehead and left. i started my car, turned on the radio and started crying. i couldn't hold it in.

time skip
————
i started to see daylight now. i stopped at target to get some microwaveable food because I was starving. everyone was still asleep. they all weren't morning people. i saw colby's hat on the counter and that was it, i started tearing up again throwing the food on the counter. "fuck it."
TO BE CONTINUED