ᴘʀᴀɴᴋᴇᴅ ᴘᴛ.3

CONTINUED
days later
————
jake was going to ask if s&c were dating as part of a video he was making. since he makes funny, out of context things, he thought that would be perfect. "maybe you should genuinely just leave them alone.. yo did ruin kat and sam's relationship days ago." corey said.
"if sam and colby have feelings for each other. we'll respect that but i need clips for my videos." jake chuckled. "it's harmless corey."

time skip
————
jake went to knock on sam's door. sam answered rubbing his eyes saying, "yeah, what's up dude?" with a camera pointing in his face. "i am here with CNN news and the people want to know if you and colby have feelings for each other." jake said in a fake anchor voice. sam didn't comprehend what was going on considering it was midnight. "why are you doing this right now? i am tired and mad at you still." chuckling softly but still meaning what he said. "come on sam. i am so sorry about that." "i know i know.. i did tell her it was a prank but she was the one cheating. if it wasn't for you, i wouldn't have found out for god knows how long." sam said.
standing there in silence for a few seconds, jake shuts off the camera. "okay man, i'll let you sleep." :)

days later (again)
————
"okay.. don't tell him but i genuinely think something could work between us.. i don't know if he thinks that, but i don't want to ruin our friendship" sam said. jakw looked at sam in aw. "that's amazing!!!" he screamed. colby walkinf into the livingroom. "what's going on guys?" jake looked at colby with a smirk.
"sam, i heard what you said." sam looked at him nervously. "yeah..? i said as a friend." "no.. more than a friend." colby said.
TO BE CONTINUED