ᴘʀᴀɴᴋᴇᴅ

————
"i don't think it's a good idea jake." aaron said overhearing the conversation from the other room. "er, who cares. we will tell them all its a prank after words. that's what the prank wars are about dude." corey explained. "you guys can. i'm not, have fun." aseon said as he started to walk away. the other two scoffed and wanted aaron to join but he was too nice.

thwy got into sam's phone by asking him to use it for a funny video. sam trusted them so he let them. they started to text kat, "hey kat. i need to tell you something. and it's not good." kat replied with, "oh no, what is it sam?"
"your know how colby and i have been friends for a long time and we did that gay prank on you? well that wasn't fake. after that, we wanted to explore.." explaining further to make it seem real and not to be too mean. "Oh okay..." kat texted back. "arent you mad?" jake said back. "very upset that you would hide that. We were in a relationship sam.. but no not mad. don't contact me again, okay?" kat replied back.
"oh shit!"
kat blocked the number so jakw couldn't text her to tell her it was a prank. still filming, corey said, "jake, what the hell happened!? you didn't tell her it was a prank!" "great, maybe we just shouldn't do pranks anymore. they always go wrong.." jakw laughed nervously.

the two went upstairs and told sam what happened. he got so mad that he stormed out of the house so colby ran after. before running out he yelled at them for being idiots. sam and colby talked outside for a good hour and a half. sam got cheered up a little bit by him and then everyone went to bed. sam was very upset but he knew he could just talk to kat and hopefully work things out. he just didn't know if he wanted to. kat seemed different and distant for months. that is probably why she didn't freak out as much as he thought she would.

sam tried to go to bed but before he dozed off, he remembered he had an old phone with her number on it. he texted her saying, "hey kat, it's sam. those texts weren't me, it was jake and corey. text me back please."
TO BE CONTINUED