ʜᴀᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴘᴛ.3

CONTINUED
sam's pov
————
colby looked so helpless and scared as he was laying there. i didn't know what to do other than hold his hand even though he didn't feel it. elton felt his pulse and he said it was fine but beating a little too fast. "clean his wound, he's bleeding pretty bad." corey said turning to amanda. everyone was panicking while amanda fanned his face with a book she had in her bag from awhile ago. "is he possessed?" elton asked. everyone stopped and stared at him, no one knew the answer of what was happening. elton went back to the camera and tell everyone he was okay.

later
————
it's been minutes now and we are freaking out. "er, guys maybe we should call 911." i said then he started to open his eyes slightly. "whats going on guys? why are u all around me and why does my arm hurt?" He asked chuckling weakly. "you passed out. no one knows why bu-" i said but I got cut off by him saying "shh, i see him." pointing behind some trees. "yo see who!?" elton asked as corey backed away. "i see a man with dark eyes and a black jacket with ripped jeans and a knife." he replied.
we all started to freak out more and looked back where he was pointing. no one saw anything but next thing we know, colby had his eyes shut again but this time when we felt his pulse, there was barely anything.

"GUYS WE NEED TO GET TO THE HOSPITAL!! NOW!" everyone started to gather their things. We ran as fast as we could with colby, trying to be gentle. as everyone got into their cars, i got into mine laying colby down in the back. i felt his pulse and it was back but very very slow. so we drove and drove and drove till we reached the nearest hospital. it felt like days, months, even years as i drove. thoughts rushing through my head. we rushed in as i carried him "this is cole robert brock and we were just at suicide bridge making a video for youtube. he passed out and idk what to do." i as my voice raised every world i said. "okay right this way." a nurse said calling a doctor. your know they are good at being calm. the others sat in the waiting room as i walked behind the doctors with my lifeless friend to the room.

the doctor came in hooking him up to a bunch of machines. i didn't even know what some were. they finally asked me to step out of the room and wait in the waiting room. i wanted to yell at him and tell him i wasn't leaving, but i left. i walked sadly to the waiting room, everyone staring at me. "so?"
"they asked me to leave, but i wanted to stay there." i said tearing up. all of them got up and brought me over to a chair and sat me down.

time skip
————
it's been four hours. elton and amanda had to leave and corey went home to devyn. i was exhausted. i wish we just stayed home.

the doctor came out, "sam golbach?"
TO BE CONTINUED