Ten

*Nat's POV*
After I had dropped Peter off at school I had to go and pick up some food from the shop and head back to the Compound where we would have to discuss what had happened last night. I pulled up outside the Compound and got out of the car with the shopping bags full of food and walked in.

"Hey guys, I went shopping!" I called as I entered the living area. "Oh hey Scott." I greeted

"Hey Nat." The man replied with a smile

"We all need to talk about the Peter situation." Clint reminded everyone

"Who's Peter?" Scott asked, oblivious to the situation.

"Well shit." Bucky said facepalming.

I groaned and everyone else looked away, avoiding Scott's gaze. We forgot that Scott didn't know about Peter and Peter would surely want to tell Scott himself; we had un-intentionality outed Peter. I had to think of a lie on the spot, as this was his shit to spill not ours. I looked at Wanda and she nodded- she most likely read my mind to see the lie.

"Peter is a friend of ours."

"Ah sure, I'm going to my room- I need to sort out my stuff." Scott explained as he left the room.

I felt very guilty about that- I know Clint never meant to out Pete but he did and that put us in an awkward position Scott most likely didn't believe my lie but I couldn't dwell on that- we had to discuss what do do about the kid- we needed to sit down and talk about it.

"So," Clint awkwardly started. "The kid came to us after Steve kicked her- shit him out, arrived in our living room sobbing, then came out to us all, and went to bed. What exactly can we do?" Clint asked.

"The information we really need is that off Bucky." Bruce added- looking over at the man.

"Theres obviously some shit you aren't telling us Barnes." Sam said to him aggressively.

"Come on now, there's no need for that Sam, calm down." Rhodey commanded

"He's right though." I muttered - knowing that there was something that Bucky wasn't telling us.

"I can tell you that for a fact." I heard Wanda say under her breath

"Bucky- it's for the best that you tell us." Vision said calmly

"I promised him that I would only tell his Dad." Bucky firmly stated- he was one stubborn man.

"Tony isn't here- please just fucking tell us!" Clint begged- he was getting protective quickly.

"If I tell you, you can't tell ANYONE else and let me tell Stark. Understood?" Bucky asked malice dripping in his words.

We all nodded- you do not want to be on this man's bad side- he became difficult when he was angry.

Bucky continued solemnly "I went up to find Pete having one of the worst panic attacks I have ever seen on a 16 year old- like he was gasping for air, it wasn't good. If I'd of left him any longer he would of passed out. He's hurting, he just wants Steve to love him. I made him promise me this morning that he would talk to someone so please talk to him."

I looked at Bucky with wide eyes, who knew the kid felt like that. He is only fifteen and is already getting panic attacks- it isn't fair, he is a good kid who deserves the best. He risks his life regularly just to prevent others from being hurt; what other fifteen year old can say that they do that? The result of all this on Peter is horrible, and no child deserves it.

"Wanda I volunteered us to take him for coffee after schools out so maybe that would make him talk?"

"Good idea Nat, I'll look forwards to that."