Thirteen

*Peters POV*
And that's how I woke up. On the sofa, cuddled into Uncle Clint with the t.v. on, half a bag of popcorn sitting on the coffee table with two empty mugs standing near it. I groaned and stretched my arms

"Mornin' Uncle Clint!" I said groggily, waking slowly from my broken sleep.

"Hey Kid, feeling any better?" He asked rubbing his eyes.

"Yeah, thanks for calming me." I replied sheepishly, rubbing the back of my neck. I loved Uncle Clint but I always hated when people found me having a nightmare or a panic attack.

"Any time kid, any time."

And thats when the team started to walk in. First it was Vision (the guy doesn't need sleep) and Wanda. Then about five minutes later Auntie Nat walked in whilest having a heated discussion with Uncle Bruce about something or other. A few minutes after those two Uncle Rhodey and Sam walked in engrossed in conversation. Finally Uncle Bucky and Scott were the last to join. I was given sad smiles from the Avengers- they knew what had happened and there was nothing I could do about it. I just snuggled into Uncle Clint.

"Rough night?" Uncle Bucky asked gently, he had guessed what had happened. I pried myself off of Uncle Clint.

"Um yeah, but Uncle Clint woke me up and watched Monsters Inc!" I told him- not wanting to speak about last night at all.

"I won't push it then Pete." He said, ruffling my hair before walking off into the kitchen.

I could smell the waffles that (mostly) Wanda and Vision has mad for breakfast, so we all made our way towards the dining area where everything was set up for breakfast. As if on cue- there was a loud clap of thunder and bright rainbow light coming from the front lawn. Thor had arrived and I think he had brought Loki! They walked up into the Compound and into the dining room.

"Hello Friends! I hope you don't mind me and my Brother staying here for a short while?" Thor announced in his usual booming voice as he entered the room with a sheepish looking Loki in tow- everyone turned to look at Loki- we had all heard about what he had done for Asgard and how he had turned his life around but there was still some mistrust- especially from Uncle Clint, Auntie Nat, Dad and Pops.

"Uncle Thor!" I shouted running towards the over 6foot God.

"Lady Peggy! What a pleasure to see you!" Uncle Thor shouted in excitement picking me up in a hug- we loved seeing each other as it didn't happen too often, so when we did meet up we always made the most of it.

As Uncle Thor put me down I saw Loki "Hey Loki!" I said, excitedly waving at him.

"Hello young one." Loki greeted with a rare smile, I grinned back at him.

Everyone greeted the newcomers as I took my seat between Uncle Clint and Uncle Bruce. Who looked at me and smiled.

"Hows New Asgard been?" I asked the pair who were seated at the table, wanting to hear all of their stories.

"I shall tell you later young Peggy. Now I must eat." Uncle Thor laughed, he always loved how eagar I was to hear his stories from Asgard and beyond. We all made small talk whilest eating our pancakes. When we had all finished Uncle Thor asked "Now tell me what has been happening with you Lady Peggy?" Then it hit me. I had to tell him, I hated that name that he called me with a passion. Auntie Nat looked at me from across the table and nodded- she knew what I had to do.

"Uncle Thor, Loki I gotta tell you two something." Uncle Thor cocked his head in confusion and Loki motioned for me to continue. "Well uh, I'm transgender. I want to be called Peter." I confessed, I was worried as Uncle Thor and Loki weren't exactly from Earth and may not be as open to the idea.

"That's what you are stressed about young one! Well, I already guessed from the last time we spoke, I accept you don't worry!" Loki reassured me taking my hand in his for a few seconds before dropping it, Loki didn't like much contact but that was a big thing for him- and I appriciated the gesture.

I let out a small breath of relief, Loki was okay. But Uncle Thor hadn't said a word- shit. Suddenly I was grabbed and squeezed the life out of- wait this had to be Uncle Thor, no one else had the strength to squeeze the life out of me. I returned the hug and he quickly put me down, excitement shining in his eyes.

"I've always wanted what you Midgardians call a nephew, Master Peter you are one of the strongest warriors to tell everyone of you changes! Now tell me- why are you not celebrating with Man of Iron and the Captain?" Thor babbled. I let out a deep breath- I loved my Uncle Thor so much! He loved me just the same- if not more. But I froze at the mention of Pops- he still hadn't spoken to me at all; not even a text. That had hurt me deeply.

I looked over at Uncle Bruce as to say 'please tell him- I can't do it'. He got the hint and said "Well Thor, Steve wasn't to happy about Peters news and uh kicked him out. So Peter will be staying here for as long as he needs." I looked down as hearing someone else say that made it feel far more real. Uncle Bruce pulled me into a side hug and whispered "I mean it kiddo- you can stay here for as long as you like." I nodded and let a tear slip down my face. Uncle Bruce wiped it away.

"IS HE OUT OF HIS MIND?!?" Loki shouted completely enraged, he was very protective over Peter and Odin help anyone who hurt him.

"THATS HIS OWN CHILD!!" an equally pissed off Thor boomed- his hands beginning to flicker with lightening.

"Now you two- we are all beyond annoyed at Steve but there is nothing we can do. Trust me, we've tried." Uncle Rhodey sighed sadly.

After breakfast I decided I should go on patrol- so I put on my Spidey costume and went to find someone in the Compound. I found Uncle Rhodey reading his paper.

"Uncle Rhodey?" I began, he looked up from his paper.

"Yes Buddy, you can go and patrol- I want you back here for lunch though!" He said firmly- I was thankful that he was letting me go!

"I will be don't worry Uncle Rhodey!" I shouted as I swung out of the open window and patrolled for the first time in a few days.