Stan Lee

Here's to the guy who started this.

Who started a small comic-book company who produced little stories about The Avengers, The X-Men, Fantastic Four and The Guardians of The Galaxy.

The same guy who then watched as his little stories grew and grew as people began to see the array of amazing characters that had been so carefully created.

Then things got tough he still never gave in. He had the utmost belief in his fantasy worlds that he had created.

Then as his work gained popularity movies and tv shows began to be produced. They were a hit.

Movies eventually came, they were not liked at first. So he did what he did best. Reviewed and improved his work.

2008- Iron Man releases, it is loved. Little did Marvel Studios know that in 10 years time that just from one huge risk would spring a giant universe.

Time carries on, he takes an active roll in the creation of every single Marvel movie and even cameos in all of them.

2018- Infinity War releases. It is the highest grossing Comic Book movie to date. He is still playing a huge role in the MCU, doing everything he can to assure high standards.

He has gave us characters such as Magneto, Professor X, Johnny Storm, The Thing, Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Dr Strange and Scarlett Witch to name just a few. Who have all shown us that no matter what we can all fit in somewhere in this society. Whether you are gay, straight, black, white or are disabled- there is always a place for you.

Today the MCU is the most successful comic book based Cinematic Universe. All of this is because of one man's work.

He will forever be known as the 'Father of Marvel'. What he has managed to do is astounding.

On Monday 12th November 2018, he tragically died. Leaving behing a legacy that no one else ever could, the legacy of a legend. Today we lost a legend who wholeheartedly loved what he was doing.

RIP Stan Lee, you will be missed by people all over the world. Your stories changed people's lives. You changed lives.

Stan Lee
1922 - 2018