Chapter 15: Guillermo

Alley Way

Glenn and Daryl crawled down the ladder and run down an alley way as Rick and T-Dog headed down the other alley.

Daryl loaded his crossbow with an arrow, "You got some balls for a Chinaman."

"I'm Korean."

"Whatever."

Glenn shook his head and tilted his head around the corner. The coast was clear. He began running down the street eventually passing by several walkers who noticed him. Though thankfully they didn't aggressively chase him...yet. Daryl watched from behind a trashcan, when he heard foot steps quickly turning. He pointed his crossbow at a young man of Mexican descent.

"Whoa, don't shoot me! What do you want?"

"I'm looking for my brother." Daryl told him, he was unsure of this guy, "He's hurt real bad. You seen him?"

"Ayúdame!" The man shouted as Daryl grabbed him.

"Shut up! You're gonna bring the geeks down on us. Answer me."

Glenn notices the walkers start to converge on him as he grabs the bag of guns and a Ricks sheriffs hat running back down the street he came from.

Glenn notices the Walkers start to converge on him as he grabs the bag of guns and Rick's sheriff's hat. He runs back down the street he came.

Daryl shook the man, "Answer me."

"Ayúdame! Ayúdame! Ayúdame!"

Rick stops placing out a hand. T-Dog stops as well. Ricks looks back where they had left Glenn and Daryl before both of them begin to sprint back.

"Help! Help!" Daryl tried to shut the man up, he was now speaking English.

"Shut up. Shut up. Shut up. Shut up." Daryl repeated angrily before two other Mexican man grab him and beat him. Glenn stops wide eyed as they all notice him.

"That's it. That's the bag, Vato. Take it! Take it!" The second stranger yells as the other, Vato, stumbles forward trying to grab the bag of guns. Glenn goes to escape before they all grab Glenn taking him hostage.

"Fuck!" Daryl's sides ached as he managed to reach his crossbow, he shoots. The arrow hits one of them in the rear as he cries out in pain.

Glenn struggled in their grip catching Daryl's eye, he was bloody, "Get off me! Get off me! Daryl! Daryl!"

Before Daryl could find his feet a car pulled up outside of the alley way, its tires screeching against the pavement as they come to a stop. Glenn is pulled into the car as the men all quickly hop in and the car backs up, a stray walker crushed in the process.

Daryl watched as the vehicle sped off with both the guns and Glenn, "Come back! Son of a bitch!" Daryl manages to pull himself up groaning from the pain. He grabs the gate shutting it before the walkers could get to him. He smashes against the wired fence angrily. Rick and T-Dog turn the corner seeing him and one of the Mexicans.

"Whoa whoa whoa. Stop it."

"I'm gonna kick your nuts up in your throat!" Daryl growled grabbing the attacker.

"Let me go."

"Chill out." T-Dog said as Daryl shot a look at him.

"They took Glenn." Daryl said defeated and then turned his glare back towards the Mexican, "That little bastard and his little bastard homie friends. I'm gonna stomp your ass!"