Introduction

Date of Creation: August 22, 2018

Alt. Title: Sonic the Hedgehog - Questions & Answers (Part Un)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

ABOUT THE BOOK

This is my very own Sonic Q&A book. See, I've been looking at different Q&A stories about this, and I've decided to make one of my own. So please, feel free to ask the Sonic characters some questions. Or if you want, you can also dare them to do anything you want.

But first, I need to lay down some rules.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

DA RULES ← (See what I did there? :3)

(1.) - Only ask your questions and/or dares in a perfectly good sentence.

(2.) - No Adult Content!

(3.) - Don't ask your questions and/or dares too violent and/or cringeworthy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

This book is fan-made and not affiliated with SEGA.

WARNING: Some of the pages contains mild language.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

DISCLAIMERS

SONIC THE HEDGEHOG characters © SEGA, SEGA, the SEGA logo and Sonic The Hedgehog are either registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Corporation. All rights reserved. SEGA is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. SEGA and the SEGA logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Corporation. © SEGA.

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.