QA #53 - Shadow: Questions of Importance

TO: Shadow the Hedgehog

FROM: RebekahMcGee1

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUESTIONS

I have a question for Shadow the Hedgehog. When you first met Sonic in the TV show, Sonic X, why did you say "now" after "Chaos Control"? And also, how do you do Chaos Control with only one emerald?

And how did everyone think that you were Sonic? You two don't even look the same! I mean, you're black and red and Sonic is blue!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANSWERS

Shadow: Well, about Chaos Control, it seems that I only need one emerald to teleport, sometimes I can teleport without one. You know, 'cause I was created with Chaos energy. And as for the "now" part... Well, it's an anime, they always have those unsurprisingly errors in them.

Sonic: And the second part of the question?

Shadow: I was getting to that. And I mean, seriously, I look nothing like Sonic! (looks at Amy) Amy!

Amy: Hey, that was a mistake!

Scourge: A mistake? You thought Metal Sonic was Sonic, you thought Silver was Sonic, and even though Sonic as a Werehog at that time, you didn't even know it was him. You know? You can be such an id--

Amy: (pulls out her hammer) Don't. Say. That. Word!

Scourge: (gets up from his chair and runs out of the room) Idiot!!

Amy: (gets up from her chair and also runs out of the room) That's it!! I'm gonna WWE your ass!!

Shadow: Wow. Sometimes, I think Amy may be color blind.

Sonic: (sighs) Can't blame you.