DARE #25 - Sonic: Unholy Matrimony

TO: Sonic the Hedgehog

FROM: RebekahMcGee1

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

DARE

Sonic, I must say that Amy will love this dare. So, I dare you, Sonic, to fake propose to Amy with a fake ring and to go along with it. And I also dare the rest of the Sonic gang to record it all.

Oh, and Sonic, do not let Amy know that this is a dare.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!!

Sonic: (stammers) W-what!? A proposal!? No way!!

Knuckles: Oh, come on, Sonic. It's just a fake proposal.

Sonic: It's not just that, it's also about that part telling me that I can't tell Amy that this whole proposal thing is a dare! You guys know how clingy Amy is towards me!!

Tails: Don't worry, Sonic. The sooner that this is all over, the better.

Sonic: (sighs) Fine.

Cream: (runs into the room) Quick, Amy's coming!

[Everyone got into position as Amy walks in.]

Amy: Hey, guys, what's going on?

Sonic: Um... Amy, can I... ask you something?

Amy: What is it, Sonic? (begins talking in her head) "I know what he's gonna say. So, I'm just gonna play along."

Sonic: (gets down on one knee, pulls out a ring box and opens it) Will you... marry me?

Amy: (continues talking in her head and gasps) "I knew it!" (aloud) Oh, my Chaos, yes!!

[Everyone cheers for them.]

Shadow: Congratulations to the newlyweds.

Knuckles: You do know that this is just a dare, right?

Shadow: I know, but it's nice to see the faker grow some for once.