Chapter 2

4.30pm.....
Rose P.O.V

" Ugh, can you stop?!"I said to Luke. You see, Luke Cage liked me and wouldn't stop giving me flowers, presents and chocolates like it's Valentine's Day, everyday. And today, he decided to give me the world's best and expensive chocolate. Godiva. Like geez bruh chill. You don't have to waste your money on buying me this stuff. But he's rich.

"But why must I?" Luke asked, a smirk forming on his face. "Cause I don't want this stuff! And I don't like you—as a crush so can you just stop?" I shouted at him. " Okay, okay, I get it Rose. Don't rage on me. I'll stop." Luke said and apologised. I huffed out a breath in annoyance and walked away. I could still feel his gaze on me but I ignored it and went home. " Boys." I thought, rolling my eyes.

——————————

I was studying for a Physics test when the bell rang. I looked out my window to see who it was. Once I saw the blue-black Mercedes, I dashed for the front door. " Rhea!" I exclaimed. " Rosie! Ready for test tomorrow?" She replied. I barely gave a visible nod. Rhea knew how much I hated the subject. I didn't fail the subject, but, I didn't do great either.

I sighed and asked if she wanted a snack. She gave me a knowing grin and I got the signal. When we went to each other's houses, we only ate two snacks. Classic plain crisps, and Neapolitan ice cream with extra strawberries and chocolate syrup. Weird, I know. But that's what we like. I brought a big tub of ice cream and a big bag of crisps into my room.

We studied Physic crap for 4 hours. After that, we played Volleyball. We both were sport lovers. Rhea's favourite sport were: Volleyball, Basket ball, and Ice Hockey. Mine were: Volleyball, Bowling and Floorball. Anyways, after 2 hours of Volleyball, she went home. But before she went into her car, I said, "Don't think about Brett too much Ri." " Okay." She replied. But I knew that she would still think about him as she liked him since the start of freshman year, and she was still upset that Brett made out with Jenna.

I didn't like anybody but I did have crush, last time, his name was Chris Evans. Blond hair, sparkling blue eyes and when he smiles, dimples will show. He's very cute. But, when I found out he had a relationship, I gave up on him and remained as a single pringle. During assembly, our principal, Mr Gad, announce, "There is an upcoming event. Prom dance!" Excited murmurs broke out from the hall.

Once we were quiet, he continued. " The dance will be on the 20th of March. Which is two weeks from now. your teachers will give you tasks to help out in preparation for the dance." I heard some girls and boys behind me groan while some nodded in approval. Rhea and I had a different class so we parted ways.

While walking to class, I bumped into a tall, muscular figure. I looked up and my breath caught in my throat. Standing in front of me was the one and only Reece Malen. His wavy brown hair was messy on top of his head, it looks so soft, I got the sudden urge to run my fingers through them. I breathed and his minty cologne flooded my senses. " What am I thinking about?!" I thought.

" I-I'm sorry. Are you alright? I didn't see you." He said softly, towering over me, breaking my thoughts. I barely heard his words. I was mesmerised by his deep and smooth voice. "It's alright." I managed. He gave me a dazzling smile and I gave a small smile back in return. I breathed in and out again, his cologne filling me. After a few seconds of silence, we turned away from each other and walked away.

Then, I walked off to class feeling dazed. During class, I could barely focus on what my teacher was saying. I kept thinking about how breathtakingly handsome Reece looked and how the tight gray shirt that he was wearing, was showing off every outline of his muscles.

Sadly, it was then covered with his blue jacket. But he still looked dashing. "Argh! Why am I thinking about him?!"I thought. For some reason, every time I tried to think about something else, but the only thought that came to my head was an image of him. I really tried and tried but the image of his handsome face never left my mind.