Chapter 5:

Rose's P.O.V

"You are ready to be discharged. Oh and one more thing, do you remember how it happened?" The doctor asked. The nurses removed my bandages circling my head. I released a breath I didn't realise I was holding. I shrugged before thanked the doctor. "Ah. I see. You might forget some things, once in a while, and will get headaches. But I will give you pills so when you get headaches, it wouldn't feel so bad. No problem, it's an honour to help a beautiful young lady." He replied winking at me. At the door, Reece looked like he was ready to murder him. I giggled as the doctor coughed seeing that Reece was at the door. "Thanks doc. Come on Rose, let's go." Reece said coolly. The doctor cleared his throat and left the room. I smiled and ran to him. I hugged him and he lifted me up.

He put me down and slapped my butt, lightly. "Hey!"I told him and blushed. "What?" He said, playing innocent. Oh yeah? Is that all he could do? I turned around and place both of my palms on his chest. His breath hitches. God, I love the effect my touch have on him. I leaned closer to him and he leaned in too. Our lips were inches away before I shifted to kiss the corner of his lips instead. He groaned knowing I tricked him.

"You don't play fair." He said. "Sure."I said winking at him. Before turning around and running towards the lift. "Hey!" I heard him call behind me. I went into the lift but boy he was fast. Before I knew it, he got me pinned against the wall, with his lips inches away from mine. He leaned in and kissed me passionately. If only I had the courage to tell him how much I loved him. We pulled away and smiled before walking out hand in hand. He frowned. "What's wrong?" I asked. He wrapped his arm around my waist and said, "You're dad doesn't approve of our relationship." "You told my parents?!" I said leaving a little space between us. Surprise flickered in his eyes but then disappeared. He gave me a smirk. "Then, you wanted to keep it in? Until we graduate from high school?" He said.

"Of course not. But..I wanted to tell him myself. Where are they? Are they at home?" I replied, getting into his car. "Yes and he wants to talk about at your house." He finished. Getting to the driver's seat. I sighed before running my fingers through his hair. I pulled him closer and our noses touched. "Just know, that I would fight for our relationship cause I—" I trailed off. I nearly dropped the L-bomb. "You what?" He pressed on. "Never mind."I mumbled and looked away. "What is it? Just tell me."He said gently.

I released a sharp breath and said, "Nothing." He didn't seem convinced and said, "Why can't you tell me? You know you can trust me." "I do, I do but I-I can't say it." I replied. "Well, we're not leaving until I hear it. We gotta learn to talk to each other comfortably and I wanna know what your thinking, how you're doing...." He ranted. I just realised something. He was testing me. I knew it. He wanted me to say it out loud. I could tell.

But how? How did he know? Wait, I remembered I thought about saying how much I loved him a loud. Did I accidentally say it? I couldn't hold it any longer and said, "I would fight my dad for our relationship cause I love you so much! And I don't know what I can do without you because I love you and I would be broke if you left." There I said it. Twice. I kept my head down not wanting to look at his reaction yet. Without even realising it, he ended up opening my side of the door.

"Hey, Hey, Rose, look at me princess." He said, putting his hand under my chin, lifting my head up. I let him lift my head up but kept my gaze downwards. He rubbed my lower lip and I couldn't help but look up at him. I put my hands on his chest and exhaled. "Don't worry princess. Even if your dad says no, you should know I would fight for our relationship cause I love you too." He said searching my face. I put my hands on his cheeks and pulled his head closer. He placed his hands on my waist, which sent tingles to my thighs. "You do?" I asked, not really believing him. "Yes. I love you more than you think," He replied. Giving me a heart-warming grin. "You want me to show you?" He continued. I nodded. He kissed me deeply as I wrapped my arms around his neck. We pulled away, catching our breath before we drove off.