Chapter 4

Continue from last chapter...
Rose's P.O.V

We pulled away and I said shakily, "I like you too." He searched my face before breaking into a smile. I smiled back and gave him a sweet kiss. He kept me on his lap and wrapped both his arms around my waist. He buried his face on the crook of my neck as we continued watch the movie. 30 minutes later..Reece and I exited the theatre, my lips still a bit swollen from the kiss we shared. Hand in hand, we never walked without a few girls winking or smiling at Reece. Some also scowled at me. Then, when we were walking towards the parking lot, I spotted Vanessa and Jenna about to walk past us. I was about to tell Reece when their voice was heard. "Reecy, I'm Glad I found you! We need to plan for the dance." Vanessa's shrill voice filled my ears. Her perfume filled my nose as she got closer to Reece.

I rolled my eyes as she tugged at Reece's arm and ran her hands up and down his biceps. He held my hand tighter and used his thumb to rub the top of my hand. As if assuring me that he can take care of this. He pried her fingers off his arm. "I am so sorry Vanessa but I want to spend time with my Girlfriend now. Since your so eager to plan, why don't you start first and then I'll catch up, Kay?" He said coolly. Jenna somehow disappeared and Vanessa's eyes widened at what he said as she looked at our intertwined hands and disbelief was seen in her eyes for a moment. Before, she smiled sarcastically and said, "Alright, then." and walked away.

I smirked and kissed his lips, "Thanks for being my hero." I mumbled. "Anytime princess," He said. I pulled away and rested my head on his shoulder. "According to what I said just now, and it's pretty sudden, but will you be my Girlfriend?" I stopped breathing for a second. I couldn't believe it. He wanted me to be his Girlfriend. I mean, I know we confessed that we liked each other but I never thought he would ask me this. Yes, he said I was his girlfriend, only to get Vanessa to stop disturbing us.

I thought it was a joke, to be honest. But now that he asked me, I was a little shocked. "Yes. I would love to be your girlfriend!" I replied. He jumped up and down happily. "Yes! Yes! She said yes!" He said. A few people looked at us weirdly while some sent us smiles. We walked towards the parking lot when I said I needed to go to the bathroom. He nodded and told me he'll wait for me in his car. I went into the bathroom. At the bathroom, I heard this, "I can't believe that bitch is his Girlfriend. Like I could tell she just wants him for his money." Vanessa said. I shook my head, not letting her words get in my head.

Then there was another voice, "I know right? I bet she's gonna break his heart." It was Jenna's. I had enough, they had no right to accuse me of doing such things. I came out of my stall, and said, "You girls are too jealous of me right? Especially you, Vanessa." They chuckled and Vanessa said, "Well, well, look who decided to show up and deny everything we just said." "Of course, and he's mine. You can't take him away from me. I'm his Girlfriend after all." I retorted. She smirked and said, "I don't care whether he likes you or not but I can make him mine. You better watch out ugly face." Vanessa nodded acknowledgment at Jenna and she nodded back.

Suddenly, Jenna pulled my hair with so much force that my head banged into the wall. It hurt like hell. They laughed at my reaction and threatened, "You're pretty weak and you don't even know what we're capable of. This is the last time I'm gonna say this, stay away from My Reece, or more trouble will come for you." I didn't say anything as I was scared they'll do the same thing again. They laughed and walked away. I slowly stood up, holding the sink as a grip. I washed my hands and walked out, vision was blur. Jenna pulled my hair really hard. At that moment, all I wanted was to be in his arms. When I was out of the bathroom, I suddenly fell and all I could see was darkness....

Reece's P.O.V

I was getting worried. I waited for the past half and hour for Rose. I rushed back to the mall and ran to where the girls bathroom was. When I arrived, I stopped dead. There she was on the ground, looking a little unconscious. A little bit of blood was coming from her head. Her body was sprawled on the ground. Her face was pale. A few people walked away while some tried to lift her up. I stood rooted to the spot so shocked. I went back to reality when an old lady poked me with her walking stick. "Young man, don't just stand there, help this young lady." She said. I nodded and rushed to pick her up. I thanked the others for help and told them I'll take over.