Chapter 3

Reece's P.O.V

I woke up, took a cold shower and changed into my gray sweatshirt and jeans. For some dumb reason, my mind kept going back to Rose, the girl I treated lunch for yesterday. I usually don't treat anyone lunch except for my friends but she was so innocent, so tired, I could not help but offer her lunch. She had long and wavy brown hair that I would like to run my fingers through and her eyes— Her emerald green eyes was so beautiful. Every feature on her face was perfect.

I would love to kiss those perfect plump lips of hers. When she kissed me last night, I wanted more. When I made contact with her skin—her skin felt soft and I wanted to touch every single part of her skin. "Argh! Stop thinking about her!"I muttered under my breath. I went down and ate my breakfast. Eggs, sausage, waffles and hash browns. It was 8am and school started at Nine so I had and hour to go. Just thinking about her made my member go hard for some goddamn reason. I usually don't feel this way when it came to any girl but to her, I did—and I was frustrated about it.

I washed my face with cold water, put on my cologne and went to my car. I got inside my Porsche and put on music.
"I know that we just met, and maybe this was dumb, but I feel like there was something from the moment that we touched cause it's alright, it's alright, I wanna make you mine. The way you lighten up the room, caught the corner of my eye, we can both sneak out the back door, we don't have to say goodbye,........."

The song Kid in love by Shawn Mendes played and an image of Rose biting her lip appeared in my head. She looked so innocent and pretty. She was wearing my shirt and it barely covered her ass. I shook the thoughts off and focused and continued driving. At school, walking towards the school, I saw her with her friend, Rhea, the one Brett likes. Blonde hair, blue eyes, I was a little unsure that he would treat her right, if they dated. I still can't believe he claims that he likes her when he freaking made out with Jenna. He said it was on accident but I took that as an excuse...

Those girls,....I didn't really like them cause they were bossy and like mean. But I didn't really bother except for the fact that Vanessa tries to get my attention every single time, during lunch. Like she'll flirt with me and stuff. I hate it. I'm not that type of guy. But Josh and Dave love that shit. They flirt every day, any way. Magnus, Brett and I don't really do that stuff. Okay, to be honest, Brett does flirt a little bit.

Anyways, Rose looked absolutely gorgeous in her light pink turtle neck and jeans that emphasised her long legs. She was laughing away at something Rhea said and it made me feel happy, seeing her laugh. "Oh my god, this is getting weird. Why am I still thinking about her?!" I thought. But a smile formed on my face when I saw her look behind, and her attention was on me. We locked eyes, and she blushed. That was cute. I gave a wider grin and she blushed even harder, fanning her face with her hands. She turned back as my smile turned to a smirk before I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"What you smiling at bro? A girl?" Brett said slyly. Before wiggling his eyebrows at me. I rolled my eyes and said, "It's none of your business." "Aw, come on, Can't you tell me Reecy?" He said, pouting. I rolled my eyes ignored his question, and walked towards my first class. I had the same class with her. During class, I couldn't focus, she was sitting two seats away from me and I had a hard time focusing. I tried to get her out of my head it didn't work.

I sighed. But I know she can't distract me from my studies. I handed in my homework, "Okay, so now, I will give you your groups for the Prom preparation," The class groaned but I looked to my right and saw Rose staring straight at me. She blushed and looked away. I saw her smile though. I smiled seeing her reaction. "Rose, Rhea, Ava, Emma, Sofia and Fiona....." My teacher announced. I looked down in disappointment, knowing I wouldn't be I the same group as her.