Epilogue

"Papa!" Christie called. I looked up from the book I was reading to see her floating into the room, being closely followed by Nessa and Jack. "Papa! Ayudame! They won't stop chasing me!"

"No fair!"Nessa pouted. "You can't fly! Then we can't get you!" Nessa crossed her arms with a huff and her purple skin began to light up pink. Knowing that a tantrum was on the way I rushed over to where my alien children were fighting. 

"Hey, hey," I said, wrapping my arms around Nessa so she didn't start to scream. "Calm down, honey. It's just a game."

"But Papa-"

"No, just a game." I said again. "Do you know where daddy and father are?"

"Daddy went to go train with father." Jack said. I smiled and ruffled his hair.

"Thanks sweetheart," I said. "C'mon.  I have a fun game we can all play. Together."

"Together?" Christie asked excitedly, her butterfly wings starting to flap harder. I laughed and nodded. 

"Si mi amor," I answered. I bent down and picked up the twins and let my wings out. "C'mon. Let's go play a prank on your daddies."

Christie giggled and we flew to the training room. As we got closer, sounds of Shiro and Keith fighting was heard. I snorted when I saw how incredibly hot they looked. Shiro had taken off his shirt and Keith was wearing a black crop top. Dayum. 

"No no," I laughed. "This way." I said pointing in the opposite direction towards the kitchen. 

"What's in there, papa?" Jack asked against my arm. I smiled. He was the shyer twin. How adorable. 

"You'll see." I answered with a sly smile. When we landed in the kitchen I set the twins down on their feet and quietly walked over to the cabinets and pulled out a bucket. Christie's eye's lit up with excitement when I began to fill it with food goo.

"Papa..." Christie breathed. She knew exactly where this was going and she loved it. I handed the  bucket to her and picked up the twins once more.

"You know what to do?" I asked. She nodded and flew off towards the training room. "Godspeed!"

I giggled and flew back to the observation deck with two of my three beautiful children in tow. I landed on the soft seat and let go of them, allowing them to escape my grip. They sighed and leaned against each other, looking at the stars with such amazement. 

I heard the flapping of wings that signaled Christie was coming back. A few seconds later I see her head poke through the doorway, a huge smile decorating her pale white skin. Her rainbow hued eyes sparkled with anticipation. "I did it Papa!"

"That's my girl!" I said. She flew to me and sat down in my lap. "Now...we wait."

Turns out we didn't have to wait very long. Only a few minutes later we here a loud crash and Shiro and Keith's enraged screams filled the castle air. I made eye contact with my children for a solid second before we burst out in laughter. 

Seconds later, Shiro and Keith run into the observatory, covered in food goo. "LANCE!" Keith cries, his puma tail moving back and forth. "What was that for?!?!"

"No reason," I shrugged, snuggling Christie closer. 

"Lance..." Shiro said with a mischievous voice. I looked up to see them stalking closer towards me and kids. 

"Oh no you don't!" I said, grabbing Jack and Nessa and shooting up to the ceiling the second they lunge to cover us in food goo. 

"Come on Kitten," Shiro says in a dark  voice that makes me shiver. "You can't stay up there forever.."

"Oh yeah? Watch me."

==================

It turned out that my wings got tired after an hour and I had to float down. I lightly stepped over my sleeping husbands and set down Jack and Nessa who had fallen asleep in my arms. Christie flew down with me, a tired smile hanging off her lips. 

I laid down in between Shiro and Keith, who's food goo had dried on them. Oof, they're going to feel so gross tomorrow. Christie landed on me and hugged me and fell instantly asleep on my chest. 

I smiled. 

After the whole incident with my sister I thought I would never find such happiness. But I was wrong. Shiro and Keith proposed to me after two years of us dating. It was truly the happiest moment of his life.

That it, until one day I found Christie. 

We had been talking about adoption for some time, all of us wanting to have kids. But we never knew when the right moment was, or where to find someone. 

We were answering a distress beacon for a moon that had been all but wiped out. The people here looked like....crystal butterflies. And there in the rubble lay a woman dying, blood leaking out of her mouth. I raced to save her but I knew from one look at the injuries we were too late.

The woman didn't seem to mind that she was dying. She only looked at me, begging me to care for her daughter. She then handed me a bundle of cloth. I looked at it and sure enough, it was a child. 

I promised her she would be cared for and the woman smiled and laid down her head to rest in peace.

I brought the baby aboard the ship and explained everything and then looked at Keith and Shiro, waiting for an answer. Shiro and Keith took one look at her before they burst out into tears. "She's ours," Shiro had whispered in my ear.

I felt the tears well up in mine as well. 

Keith was the one who decided to name her Christie. After the nicest foster mom he ever had. 

It was actually Shiro and Keith who found the twins. They were abandoned by their parents for their abnormal skin hue. On their planet, they were all blue. But the twins had some form of albinism and because of that, they weren't wanted by their family.  

They were imediatly welcomed into our family.

Christie, though she was only five, loved them instantly, and she was always there helping them with anything they needed. I named Nessa after my younger sister who had passed away before I left for the garrison from cancer and Shiro named Jack after his father. 

Nessa and Jack are like polar opposites. Nessa is loud and outgoing, sort of like me. While Jack is shy and nervous. 

And together we are the perfect family.

Never mind the scars and pain we've had to go through to get here, we are the perfect family. 

I was brought from my inner monologue with a grunt from Keith. "Lancey.." he grumbled, hugging my body closer to him. "You're in so much trouble when I wake up."

I smiled and kissed the tip of his nose. "That's fine. It was worth it."

"You're worth it, Lance."

"We're worth it." 

And we were. We really were.

THE END BABIES!!!!!!!!!