Bonus Chapter

For Evelyn....I told you I could do it 

"Lancey!" Keith called, tapping his foot impatiently. "Come on!" 

"One second.." I yelled back. We were going to the beach today. The war was over and we had returned to Earth a week ago. We were in Cuba at the moment, but we haven't gone to see my  family yet. That was for tomorrow.

Today was a beach day.

And a preparation day. 

It's been close to seven years since I last saw my family. I needed a day to mentally prepare myself. Not to mention Christie, Nessa and Jack haven't been to Earth before. Of course I was going to make them experience Earth's oceans. 

"Kitten..." Shiro called.

"Okay, okay," I said with a laugh, running down the stairs of the hotel outside where my beautiful family was waiting for me. "I'm ready."

I was wearing a pair of blue swim shorts and no shirt, my scars and wings on full display to the world. I didn't need to hide myself anymore, not when I had my two husbands, my lion, the entire Voltron Coalition behind me. Not to mention I knew how to protect myself.

Shiro smiled warmly at me while Keith's eyes raked my well built body hungrily. 

Shiro was wearing a pair of black swim trunks with a black T-shirt while Keith wore a pair of red and white swim shorts. Christie wore a one piece pink suit that complemented her almost translucent skin. Nessa wore a green one piece wile Jack was wearing green swim shorts and a white T-shirt and sun glasses. 

"Ready family?" I asked. Christie nodded and floated next to me.

"I wanna see the water Papa!" she said. I laughed at her eagerness. 

"Okay, okay," I said. "And I can teach you how to surf too! Won't that be fun?"

"Oh yes! Please!" Christie said, clapping her hands. 

I led them to the beach that I had frequented so much as a young adult. It was basically my home. Keith spread the beach table on the ground and Shiro plopped onto it, ignoring Keith's indignant cry of  "It wasn't done yet!". Jack then sat down right next to his father.

"You gonna swim with us, bud?" I asked.

Jack shook his head. "'m gon' stay with father." he said sleepily. I smiled and pet his head, placing a kiss atop his forehead. 

"Okay darling," I said before turning to walk into the water where one of my husbands and my two daughters were splashing in the waves. 

We played for a few hours before everyone got hungry and we decided to go back home. 

When we entered the hotel I made dinner while Keith and Shiro played games with the kids. After dinner we talked until everyone was asleep. It was a perfect day.

==================

I took a deep breath.

"Lance, you don't have to do this.." Shiro said, eyeing me cautiously. 

"No, no, I do," I assured him. "I don't know why I'm so scared..."

"I can do it for you, Papa," Nessa said. "I used to be afraid of doorbells too. They were so loud..." she then pressed the doorbell without waiting for me to tell her to stop. 

She was too cute.

But right now I was too terrified to coo. 

"Hello?" a very familiar voice answered the door. Mama stared at me in shock, her face pale before it burst into color, a wide smile and tears rolling down her face and she scooped me into a hug. "LANCE!" she cried.

"Lance?" I heard someone ask.

"Did she say Lance..?"

"Is Lance here?" 

"What's going on Mama?" 

So many voices piled on top of each other but only one stuck out above the others.

"Lance?" it was a voice that I ha heard every night for years in my nightmares. But this time the voice didn't give me fear because I'd already forgiven her for everything. "Is that really you?"

I stepped away from Mama, ignoring the way my husbands grip on me tightened and smiled warmly at her, her brown eyes staring into mine. 

"Hello Camilla." I said warmly.

You guys....that's it......

I give you an open ending.

Good bye for real this time.