Jinguji Jakurai: "...relationship as sibling....."

Being a classmate with Yamada Saburo, doesn't mean Lise is one of many fans of Buster Bros; the Ikebukuro Division of rap group, which comes up from Yamada's siblings. The leader is Ichiro, the oldest brother of Yamada. Though their music's good, still, she prefer Matenro over all.

The reason of hers, of course not for the music nor even for the who is at that rap group of Shinjuku. If other ask, she only says it's because of her family name; Jinguji.

Though the reason of hers might sound that she likes the leader to others; but for her, it's not stuff like that. IT IS for personal reason, which might put her life be good or be worse.

"I feel if I don't choose to like you, you will kick me out. ..So I'll choose you over my own preference." that's the word that she was ever thrown to her own brother, which is none other than Jakurai; the Matenro leader. Though her sentence put Jakurai fell in silent, yet, he still cares for her.

Just like today's night, where Jakurai run to look for her.

[FLASH BACK]

Lise arrived home, only to notice there were 2 pairs of shoes she didn't know. She went inside and see the other member of Matenro; Doppo and Hifumi.

"I'm home," she said to Jakurai. She didn't wait for the reply and just left to the kitchen.

"Lise-chan, still as cute as ever~" said Hifumi, which immediately received a menacing aura from Jakurai. "Just kidding, sen--see~" he continued.

Right after that, Lise came back with a tray in her hand. Above it, there's three glass of water. She walked over and put those on the table. "Just think yourself at home," she said, right after she put the last glass in front of Hifumi. Just before she retrieved her hand, Hifumi caught it and said,

"Mind if you stay with me and make me feels at home?"

Jakurai's menacing aura grown more. Hifumi pretended he didn't feel the black aura that ready to kill him and keep smiling and waiting for an answer to came out from Lise thin lips. Doppo sighed. He came closer to Hifumi and slap Hifumi's hand off.

Hifumi cried and Doppo reacted nothing. While Jakurai, he walked over to his 21-years-age-gap little sister and pull her hand up. He patted her hand, which got an immediate response from Hifumi, "Ouch, that hurt." he said.

Jakurai ignored Hifumi's cry. He focussed more on his little sister as he pats her head and asking about her day at school. "Same old same old," she replied. She also told him that she hasn't had homework, of course before Jakurai got his chance to ask first.

"Why you so cold?" Jakurai wanted to ask that, but he could not bring it up because Hifumi and Doppo are present. It would be better if they didn't know that he and Lise didn't get along. If he could remember it was since.....

"..Um, I think I should not disturb you all," said Lise. "I'll be in my room, right across your bedroom. If you need me, just call." she continued. After saying that, she left. "Oh ya, please knock first," she added up and left for real.