Heroine x Komaeda Nagito - Brink of Hope

Heroine Route;

"..No matter... what, I.. ugh-I need to reach him before..." she mumbled.
She kept walking, bear all the pain she possessed. Bullet shot, iron steel, knife and whatever it is which forced her to spill all the blood inside her body.
"I.. huff-almost there." she continued.
As she kept continue walking, one thing she never realized; her pace become slower and more slower rather than before-she decided to infiltrate the suspicious underground.. lab.
"Oh no-my conscious..." she gasped as she feel dizzy out of sudden. She also could not feel her foot on the ground anymore. "...Ngh-no.. not yet-I almost reach his slumber.. just-wait for me.. Na-gito."
Been a long way she had been through, still.. no sign of hope which made her start to doubt over the path she chose. In the brink of her life, she started to feel despair. The despair that she would not have a chance to meet beloved one. Thus, made her wish: a pathetic wish.

Nagito.. please lend me your talent.. just for-this time.

Due to lack of blood, she could not walk by her own anymore-but depend to the concrete wall on her side. Hew walk pace could not be called a pace anymore as she walked one step every couple minute. There is it, she was in the brink of her death, her beloved one talent wasn't upon her. Was it.. gonna be the end to her? Unfortunately no.
As she rubbed the wall, she found something like a hidden key to open a hidden room. The pressed that button, a hidden room appeared a few cm from the hidden button. She entered that hidden room wobbly; hoping found what she hope for inside. Just as she stood in the center of the room, she found a bed with the person she hope for laying there. He, the person she wanted to meet in the brink of her despair and death, Nagito Komaeda; he was laying there comatose.
"..Finally.. I-got to see you, Nagito." she smiled.
With her dirty hand, she stroked Nagito's forehead. Just when she wanted to touch his face, the remain strength she had left. Her frail legs could not bear her weight anymore; which forced her to fall sit. Though she couldn't have a chance to touch her beloved one face, she still got a chance to grip his hand.
"...Nagito, finally I got to see you." she cried, tears cornered her eyes then falling; soaking her bloody face. She kept repeating the same word, crying. All the despair she experienced earlier gone instantly as she finally found her hope. Time flowed by, as she still kept repeating the same word; she did not realize her time was near. Her sight became blurry,before she fall deeper into her eternal slumber; she mumbled...
"...Na..gi..to.. I.. lo..ve.. y..ou.."