Jinguji Jakurai x Amemura Ramuda

Photo (c) to artist. I found it on IG.

A/N: I feel wasted if I don't share this merely draft. Feel free to have a thought "this is not finish yet", though for me IT IS. (о'∀'о)

Current Position;
Ramuda in top of Jakurai.
This gremlin is sitting right over the almost 2 meter man manliness cover up by his long grey pants.

"How about if I playing top?" says Ramuda with the condom like lollipops in his hand. "I'll be rough of course!"
Jakurai, he is kind of speechless. But he doesn't want to do it, to have sex with his sworn enemy. He of course, prefers to sink in the river or sea as long as he doesn't need to deal with this pinky gremlin.
"Let me assume you don't mind if I rape you right here right now, yes?" Ramuda smirking. He begins to lower his body, slowly. His hand touch Jakurai's chin, while the other stroke the man's chest. Jakurai let out a small pant and it somehow excite the pink gremlin. "I want...to hear more." with that soft confession, Ramuda steals Jakurai's lips, entwined with his.

"Cut it off!" says Jakurai as he pushes the gremlin off. He rubs his lips, and with glinting eyes he talks again, "Get off from me! Lise will be home soon."
"Teehee," Ramuda laughs, but right after that his cheerfully tone changes to the some manly one as he says, "Y'know, I don't really mind if that cute sister of yours seeing what we are doing right now."
"Or do you perhaps still doesn't know, that the cute sister of yours isn't pure anymore?"
The statement is like news to Jakurai. It shocks him, yes. However, to hear such news from someone he hates only makes him furious. He thought his little gremlin in front of him is the one who stole Lise's virginity!
"Easy, I'm not the one who steal HERS." Ramada's voice tone back to normal. To the cherry one he used to greet every young lady in town. "I wouldn't mind to share the culprit with you. But, I want a trade."
"And what is it?!" without thinking it's merely a trap, he just straight away agree to have a trade with Ramuda. It seems, he really mind a lot to everything about the young sister of his.
"Put that huge dick of yours inside me."