Heroine x Dino Chiavarone

Heroine Route;

I suppose to be in my sleep right now. But- i don't know why i can't sleep. My mind always thinking about him and i feel like something bad happen to him.
"Dino-san," i mumble.
I decide to leave my home and run; instead of grab a taxi. I don't want to be late to arrive at his house. I know he lives so far from me; but i just- can't using a taxi. I want to avoid the traffic, because- i want to see him so badly.

I spent almost two hours, running from my home to his house which is near the hill. And yeah, i arrive there safely but i'm too exhausted right now. Can't even stop huffing. Just then, i hear his fainted voice calling my name. I look to that direction and how surprise i am to see him badly hurt.
"Dino-san!" i approach him.
I want to touch his face, but he bashes my hand. Did- did i do something wrong?
"What for you come here?" his voice sounds cold. "Its late night already and a woman like you should not hanging around,"
"I know," i reply. "I do am suppose to having a dream right now; but my mind- can't stop thinking about you,"
"Liar!" he shouts.
I feel sad when he doesn't believe that i am really worried about him, but i do can't cry in front of him. In his state right now, he might thinking my tears is only acting.
"I don't want to believe that you are really care about me! You and the other woman who try to get close to me are the same; just want my money!!"
I can't stand his word. It really hurt me. So without thinking i slap him.
"I might be came from a poor family, but i never that low. Getting close to you because your father asked me to- no; forget it!" i take off the engagement ring, throw it back to him and continue; "Let's cancel the engagement. I think your father won't mind with it; since his son-"
I can't finish my word. I run away, leaving him behind.

and SORRY there is no the continuation;