Rokudo Mukuro: "...still I cannot hate you,"

Mukuro had no idea why his beloved Raven dressed him up as a woman. Fake tits, beautiful gown, heels, gorgeous hair and makeup. He wanted to ask him why but had no courage to. Instead, he just stayed quiet till he done him up.

"You seem to want to ask something," said Raven out of sudden, while he busy overlooked which heels suit his beloved one most. "Spill it up,"

"Umm..."

"Or is it about why suddenly I dressed you up as a woman?"

"Ah!"

"Hit the nail on the head, huh?" Raven smirked, looking straight to the blushing Mukuro. "Well, you do remember about the mission that Dino gave to me couple days ago, no?"
"We overlooked it together after we had sex of course," he continued.

"Now you mentioned about it," said Mukuro as he tried to remember about the paper he slightly overlooks before. "But.. why should I dressed up as a woman?"

Raven not gave him any response but picked the best heels for him.

"Raven?" Mukuro called him out. However no respond from the related party which made him anxious and felt he just said something wrong.
"Rav-"

"Just say so if you don't mind if I go to the ball with someone other than you," he cut, while squatted; to put the heels he picked up to Mukuro's feet.

"W, what?!" Mukuro shouted, couldn't accept if his lover were side by side with someone other than him. "No! Of course, I object that!!"
"I'm not going to let you go with someone else but me!!" he scowled.

"Then stop asking a ridiculous thing," said Raven nonchalantly. "There's no point I dance with a man in the ball,"

"So that is why..." Mukuro seemed upset, but still no idea with the ball stuff.

"Just kidding," Raven smirked, he stood up then caressed Mukuro's cheeks. "I don't mind to dance with you as a man in the ball. However... I have a reason why I dressed you up as a woman right now,"
"You do remember about the mission I mentioned before, don't you?"

Mukuro nodded.

"Then you know about this Koga famiglie, don't you?"

"I heard that famiglie quite troublesome for both Cavallone and Vongola, even though I don't know the main reason,"

"You are just a guardian, of course you don't know."

"Are you... trying to pick a fight with me?" Mukuro puffed his cheek.

"Nope." said Raven straightforward. "But that is true that you are just a guardian."

"Meanie!!" Mukuro grunted, cocked his face.

"Hey.." Raven growled. He cupped Mukuro's face, made him look straight to him and then he planted a light kiss on Mukuro's sexy lips.
Mukuro's face turned red, he could feel it as he sensed how hot his face right now.
"Well, since you are special to me... then I let you know the reason why."
"You do know about the mission we went on couple weeks ago, no? We were supposed to caught those suspicious being but they ran away. Fortunately, we caught the crucial party and interrogate him where he is from, his family and so on. But... before I had chance to ask what made him come to our territorial, someone...."

"I, I am sorry I killed him," Mukuro cried. "I, I didn't mean to..."

"I know," Raven cut. "Because I let off my guard a bit, he almost killed me. Fortunately, I just got stabbed in the arm and this pineapple head brat of mine went furious as soon as he saw blood on me and..."