Chapter One

The cantina on Tatoonie was crowed with drunk men, flirtatious woman, and scowling bounty hunters, one of which was surrounded by the others.

"I'm telling you!" a green Rodian shouted, "That son of a Bantha keeps cutting in on our bounties!"

"Well if you were actually a good shot, Greedo, you probably could have kill the pest already." a Trandoshan hissed out causing several other bounty hunters to laugh.
Greedo shook with anger, glaring at the Trandoshan, who seemed unfazed by the Rodian. "Well you haven't gotten in a fight with her, have you Bossk?" Greedo snapped back.

Bossk chuckled under his breath, "No, can't say that I have. But I don't go after the weak bounties." The hunters roared with laughter as Greedo quickly speed off, most likely to find someone to pick on. The bounty hunters sat down, either searching for their next bounty or calling the bartender for drinks. They laughed and cheer each other as they told stories of their resent hunts that they didn't hear the beep of a comlink go off in the corner of the cantina or the hushed tones coming from the area, but all fell silent as the figure stood up.

Coming from the shadows was a man clad in green Mandalorian armor. He casually flicked a few credits to the bartender and made his way to the exit. No one moved however, scared they might upset the feared hunter. His walk was slow, but every move was precise and strong. His shoulder cape gently swaying with each step. The calm demeanor of the deadly looking man only made the onlookers more imitated by the man. As soon as he reached the exit of the once loud cantina, the tension created in his wake slowly died out and the music started up again as soon as the door shut behind him.

The bounty hunters almost groaned. "Looks like Boba Fett has a new bounty."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Boba Fett made his way to Jabba's palace. He didn't even have to knock on the tall reddish brown doors as he arrived. He made his way down to the throne room where his main contractor lived. The musky smell of alcohol and filth no longer bothered the Bounty Hunter as he usually was summoned here by the Hutt.

The upbeat music slowly flooded his ears as he got closer and closer to the giant slugs main living area. The sounds of drunken laugher, loud talking and cheering also became more apparent and one thing that would sound out of place anywhere else but here, rattling chains.

Finally Boba Fett reached the lively open space. All species where having a fun time drinking, the live band providing civilized entertainment, and a green Twi'lek slave dancing in the middle with a chain around her neck provided the mighty Hutt his satisfaction.

"Ah! My favorite Bounty Hunter!" A loud bellowing voice in an alien laguage shouted. Boba glanced over and saw Jabba the Hutt outstretching a fat, slimy arm to him.

"You called Jabba." Boba said, his Mandalorian helmet making his voice rough and robotic sounding.

"Yes!" The Hutt bellowed, "I've lost my favorite dancer a bit ago and have been disappointed by the other Bounty Hunters that have tried to bring her in." Jabba said, shaking the chain on the poor Twi'lek, making her choke in pain and grasp the chain to make it stop. This only caused the Hutt to laugh and do it harder. She cried out in pain, the onlookers only laughing at the terrorized female.

Boba turned his head slightly away from the crying Twi'lek, not liking to watch the ongoing scene.

Grimacing, Boba looked back at the giant slug. "What does she look like?" Boba asked, hoping the Hutt would forget his newly found pleasure.

Jabba stopped rattling the poor girl and gestured to a droid in the corner. The rusty droid nodded and pressed a button on his wrist. Boba's own comlink buzz as a hologram popped up. It showed a human girl with (h/l) (h/c) hair that was tied up in a series of knots and braids. She was perfectly curvy, but was grossly under weight. She was wearing a very revealing slave girl outfit that would make what the Twi'lek was wearing seem bearable. Her skin though was almost perfect had it not been for a scar going from her left shoulder to her right hip bone. Boba noticed, even in the hologram, the fire resting in her beautiful (e/c) eyes.

"How much?" Boba asked, shutting the hologram off.

"Twenty five thousand." The Hutt replied, laying farther back in his throne and grabbing a frog out of the dish next to him to throw in his mouth.

Boba nodded slightly and bowed to the Hutt before exiting the building and heading towards his ship, Slave I. Flying out of the atmosphere, Boba set the coordinance to Coruscant, knowing the best way to find a beautiful woman who could easily arouse a man, especially a criminal man, would be the underworld of the busy planet.

Hey guys!! This is my first Star Wars, Boba Fett story!! I will try to be as accurate as possible and if you guys want a scene to happen I may be able to do it. But I will not do a lemon. Sorry for those who wanted something like that. Also please let me know if I made any grammar mistakes. Bye amazing readers!!