Haechan{ aegyo boy}

"Y/n! You better come to my sleepover!" Hari said while doing aegyo at me, i just cannot stand her, she is like a baby! "Aigoo! Where did you learn that?"I said while scratching my head. "Hmm?? My aegyo?? Of course from my brother!" She said and she acted like a baby. "Ugh! Your weird brother! He has annoying aegyos!" I said while screaming to annoyance.
"Aish! Stop screaming! It hurts! Just pls come it will be fun I promise!" She smiles while putting out her pinky, I smiled as well and while doing the pinky promise to her.

---
It was night time and i was watching k dramas but i was already sleeping then my phone vibrated, someone is calling me, it was haechan

{call}
"Yah! Where are you?! The party is starting!"
"Aish! Yah, don't shout! I'll be there! Just don't start the party without me!"
"Y/n! Pls come! Fast!"
"Aish! Im dressed! Im packing my things!"
{call ended}

Ugh. I had to leave quick , i grabbed my phone and went to hari's house. I can see from her window that the party has started, hari saw me and quickly pulled me inside her house. I saw all the boys from nct dream and some girls which are my friends too were just having fun, i saw Chensung playing fortnite and i just giggled.

"Y/n ah! You've arrived! Help me with the cupcakes!" Yerin shouts from the kitchen, i went over then i saw jeno helping her too, i got the icing bag and started whipping the cupcakes.

~Haechan's POV~
Y/n finally arrived but luckily i have made a list of games were all going to play, i have known her for 2 years and I've liked her since we became students in high school, But i dont know how my sister is going to react, I checked my phone and it was already 9:30 pm, then I spotted y/n, she was my lock screen ever since, i smiled so happily because she's so cute. Someone knocked on my door and it was y/n. She came towards me and I turned off my phone, i saw blue icing on her bottom lip. I chuckled and smiled at her.

"Why are you smiling?" She asked while grinning at me. "Aigoo! You're so cute! You have icing on your bottom lip, let me get that for you." I smiled while holding a towel in front of her face, when I was done, I started staring at her beautiful eyes. Then she noticed i was closer to her face. " uh? Haechan? The party is starting, Are you coming or not?" She said while pulling my arm, I noticed that my cheeks were burning red. "Haechan! Come on!" She giggled while pulling me outside.

•Games•
~Y/n's POV~
The first game is Truth or Dare, i was sitting beside hari and haechan, so basically I was in the middle. Yerin got picked first so mark had to ask her truth or dare,
"Yerin? Truth or dare?" Mark asked
"Truth!" Yerin answered happily.
"Who do you like in this room?" Mark picked from the truth hat.
"ugh...I hate you guys but I like jaemin, I always love his cute smile!" She said covering her face. She felt pretty embarrassed, but jaemin came towards her and said in front of everybody. "I like you too yerin, let's hangout sometime..." He said then winked at her, then smiled and which it made yerin smile too. Everyone all cringed but next it was Haechan as if he was beside me.

"Haechan ah? Truth or dare?" Renjun asked excitedly.
"Hmm? Dare!!" He exclaimed.
"Ooh! Haechan hyung is going for the hard choices!!" Chenle was suprised.
"I dare you to do aegyo at the person on your right!" Mark smirked. Oh freak, I am seriously gonna kill you mark! I widened my eyes in shocked. Great! Just great! He's beside me! I am gonna kill you after this, Lee mark!

"Um? You mean y/n? Sure! Im not afraid!" He scratched at the back of his neck. He does aegyo and starts to ignore the tease from the boys, he makes a big heart and said "saranghae", everyone was cringing, my face let me smile at the end, and begin to think, he's not so weird after all, he's so cute. The party was over and everyone began to do the things they normally do, i go and look for haechan and there he was, he was in his room using his phone, i knocked the door and leaned to the wall.

"May i come in? You looked embarrassed?" I said while giggling, he quickly jumped from his bed and pat down a space for me to sit. "Um... yes you may!" He blushed. I slammed the door and started chatting with him.

"So?? That aegyo was really cute actually!" I giggled. He stares at me shocked, we both laughed. "We can start hanging out together?" He said while blushing but he's facing down. "Sure!" I kissed his cheek and he blushed so hard. We were completely quiet, then he pulled me closer and pecked my lips and stayed, his hand was at my cheek and the other one was holding my hand. I heard someone come inside the room and it was hari, i broke the kiss and this happened, she was smiling the whole time.

"Hari-yah!! Knock first before opening my door!" Haechan shouted, I giggled. "Oh! Sorry I didn't know you were having your honey moon?" She smirked at us, I completely blushed. "Yah!! Close the door!" Haechan was so embarrassed from her sister but it was okay cuz im used to it when they are fighting.

"Fine, continue what your doing.." she sighed and closed the door. Haechan face palmed, and sighed then I giggled. "Okay? Where were we?" He asked but i pulled him into a kiss then i hugged him. "I love you oppa!" I said in tears, he wiped my tears and kissed my forehead, he hugged me tightly and i lay on his chest. "Why are you crying?" He asked concerned. "This my first time dating a kind guy, since birth i am single, but since i have you im not lonely anymore!" I cried and he pushed me to look at him. "I will always love you y/n, i will always protect you!" He hugged me tightly until i slept on his chest.

---------
*Morning*
I tried opening my eyes and i stared at haechan and smiled, i sat up but he pulled me and hugged me softly. He was the best boyfriend.

"Morning y/n? Your too early! Sleep some more!" He said with a sleep voice. "I'll sleep with you more! I love you oppa!" I hugged him tightly, he kissed my forehead and slept on my head. "I love you too y/n!" We both slept and some day he'll teach me his aegyo.